ITT: Elden Ring Buyers Remorse

Share with us why you're hating this soulless pile of shit.

Attached: elden-ring-key-art-1271785.jpg (1200x675, 88.72K)

didn't even buy, I got souls fatigue

Is it good? Do I buy it or pirate it?

Im not broke, just wont waste money on a broken game or a shitty one

It runs like absolute ass, and its every single terrible design choice of DS3 but with crafting.

I didn't know about the fucking EAC which means I most likely will have to refund or play with black bars on my ultrawide monitor because the anticheat can get you fucking banned for editing files.
I literally would be better off pirating and just running modified .exe
Fucking from niggers never again.

I was expecting more of a departure of the formula, like sekiro, but instead we got dark souls 4

It's more souls with a few new additions like jumping (which in fairness actually opens up the combat quite a bit by being able to dodge low attacks while also attacking yourself as well as having enemy weak spots that you can reach by jumping), an open world with some incredibly light scavenging and crafting mechanics, mounted combat etc. If you want more souls you'll like it, if you want something radically different then you won't be impressed. The main gimmick of being open world really doesn't add much to the game IMO, it's not at all a sandbox like say BOTW but more like a far more open (and empty) dark souls level.

The pc port also runs like shit for how it looks, is locked to 60fps and still hasn't implemented reasonable UI design or intuitive navigation.

fromsoft left in a mistake, they named "Herbs" you pick up "Herba". AKA, some intern mistyped one letter that is right next to the other on the keyboard and never fixed it. people on Any Forums telling me this was 'intentional'.

yeah, G.R.R. Martin totally decided to name herbs "Herba", it totally wasn't chinkoid asiatic mongoloids accidentally hitting the A key instead of the adjacent S key and not noticing because every chinky japword ends with A or U. YEAH RIGHT, I totally believe that.

If the devs don't care enough to get OBVIOUS, FRONT-FACING ITEM NAMES correct, imagine how many typos there are in the CODE. Probably the same root reason as all the hitching and freezing and bugs. It's fucking insane. I'm not buying another FROM game until they prove they care about the players.

Take your herbas.

Attached: 1624034985225.gif (240x240, 816.55K)

>get teleported to some cave where I just tickle all the enemies
great game miazaki

Attached: 1645759856641.png (1275x950, 114.86K)

I just started it and found out it's locked to 60fps on PC? Why are japs so fucking stupid

I'm just hating on the annoying ass fans. I'm apathetic about this game because I just don't like the Dark Souls style of gameplay and have no intention of playing it.

Sorry about your meme monitor bro

I hate the open world meme so much. Now we‘ll have to wait another 3 years cir a proper souls game. FUCK THIS SHIT

>souls game running like shit on Pc at launch
Say it ain't So. This couldn't have happened again for the 4th time.

threadly reminder

Attached: 1645756638054.png (1431x2944, 1.23M)

>souls fatigue
played for like 45 minutes meself
works on my machine

>was expecting more of a departure of the formula
yeah it's the exact same shit. dunno why when they gave us bloodborne and sekiro

And here‘s your daily reminder

Attached: 939CFA99-8756-4887-A463-E4445E817B2C.jpg (768x719, 113.58K)

>make an interesting party system with sekiro
>throw it out for the same boring dark souls parry
>wolf ran and moved fluidly
>quick let’s make the character feel chunky again
>sound prompts that felt nice to hear signal you what attack is coming
>just throw that out
Sekiro wasn’t perfect but why did they throw out everything from it? I didn’t want Dark Souls 3 Part 2

>performance is shit
>(((body types)))
>looked up the Steam forums
>every negative answer is hidden
>all troon answers remain
>one suggests "if you don't like it, refund it".
>so I did
After being a fan of the saga for more than a decade and waiting this game for years, it feels terrible to see it die just like this.

oh and how can I forget the hack writing
>oh, , indeed you must find the Golden Anal Beads so that Kinkus Bigcock can bring about the Fucken Fuck
>hehehe but you must live to do that
>ominous laughter
literally change anything you’re going to rake in money regardless just do anything else other than a dying world

I'm still downloading. Last souls game I played and beat was DS1 and BB, I had decided that I wouldn't play another because I didn't like getting pissed off playing vidya. But theres nothing else to play this year so I just bought it.

sobbing ds2 fag

You should pirate every single player game. Why tf should you spend money on something when you can get it for free

Based nigger

My friend, who isn't even looking forward to this game is claiming that people playing the game on a 970ti with 8GB of ram, playing at reasonable settings aren't having any problems, and that other people who don't understand what's bad about their hardware are having problems. How full of shit is he? Don't own the game.

Bought an ultimage gaming rig, and game is still won' run!
Just so you know I'm not lying, here are my specs. This was bought from Bestbuy and even setup by a Geeksquad computer expert:

- 24" Viewsonic flatscreen monitor
- Dell gaming mouse
- Windows Ten Professional
- Intel quadruple processor
- Memory with 8 gigabytes of ram power
- One TERABYTE Solid State Hard Drive
- BluRay player
- Foxconn power supply with 500 wattage
- Sound Blaster sound card
- GE Force GT X 1050 video card

So after getting a $1500 gaming computer ($2100 after signing up for the extended warranty and 2 years of Geeksquad protection) the Elden Rings game is STILL won't run!
I even set up a consultation session with Geeksquad and they tried the following:
-Disabling Steam overlay
-Setting Windows Graphics Settings to use my GT X 1050 through the display settings
-Verifying steam files
-Uninstalling Epic Game Launcher (It was not installed in the first place)

I've verified with the Bestbuy salesperson that this computer should work, and if it's not then it' Elden Rings' fault.
Nice job Elden Ring, you fail at making a game..!

Attached: file.png (538x298, 32.2K)

>The game doesn't NEED to start

Attached: 1645759561276.png (465x344, 268.79K)

It's boring as fuck. Are all soul games this soulless

ok

Attached: 1645761045989.jpg (940x619, 84.34K)

I played for two hours and honestly, at first I was blown away by the open world. after the two hours I realized its definitely just Dark Souls Open World. there's not a great deal more to it. the gameplay is fun, fluid, and controls well. but if you don't love Dark Souls gameplay theres not much more there for you.

unironically personally going to refund it. i'm terrible at these games and I don't really enjoy them that much. obviously I'm in the minority, but I can't justify owning another From game that I only play for 5 hours then never touch again.