Any non biased reviews of this game out there?

any non biased reviews of this game out there?

Attached: Elden_Ring_game_screen.jpg (1920x1080, 371.01K)

Yeah sure
>runs like shit on PC
>runs like shit on consoles
Wow great game

Walking around the field is kinda boring. The two rooms into dead end boss fights where they teleport you out are kinda boring. Will report back if it gets better or worse.

>non biased
There will never be something that isn't biased.

It's a massive letdown.

BOTW + souls combat. Is that not clear enough?

Performance is awful on everything except a ps5 running the ps4 version.

>if a reviewer likes a game, they must be biased
>if a reviewer's opinion of a game doesn't match what I expect, it must be biased
>basically just find me a review which confirms my preconceived notions

Here's a non-biased review:

fromsoft left in a mistake, they named "Herbs" you pick up "Herba". AKA, some intern mistyped one letter that is right next to the other on the keyboard and never fixed it. people on Any Forums telling me this was 'intentional'.

yeah, G.R.R. Martin totally decided to name herbs "Herba", it totally wasn't chinkoid asiatic mongoloids accidentally hitting the A key instead of the adjacent S key and not noticing because every chinky japword ends with A or U. YEAH RIGHT, I totally believe that.

If the devs don't care enough to get OBVIOUS, FRONT-FACING ITEM NAMES correct, imagine how many typos there are in the CODE.

but botw had better, more imaginative combat than any souls game

Mine. Game is 7/10

Herba is like booba
"-a" instead of "-s" is the plural terminal modifier for CHADS

>>runs like shit on consoles
I'm running the Ps4 version of this game on Ps5 and it's at been a consistent 60fps the entire time.
Not my fault people computers are exploding, and I don't care.

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (680x680, 303.64K)

I feel BOTW combat is still designed for children and pace is too slow for my taste. Anyway, that is my own takeaway.

It's another Souls Game. It is not the 10/10 magnus opus that it was hyped up to be.
If you like Souls you'll like it, but won't love it.
7/10

They’re Herbalife fans.

I haven't bought it yet but watching from e-celebs the game runs fine. can't say the same about the others though

just play it yourself lol
retard

How are the loading times when doing it that way?

Why do you need a review for this game? It's Dark Souls again
It's like needing a review for Madden 2024

Runs very poorly and I got super big BoTW vibes in the early parts of the game. Crafting and picking up random plants and berries. If it really is just a harder more "gritty" BoTW no wonder it got such insane reviews.

>Reviews
>Non-biased
rofl

I want a ps5 specifically for Elden Ring but I can't find one anywhere. Stuck with ps4 pro. Oh well, cinematic 30fps here we come.