Yshtola blocks your path

Yshtola blocks your path

Attached: 1645172429927.jpg (2560x1440, 362.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xivmodarchive.com/modid/13185
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rrM5D-sXeB_A8KNlDt43QG1njIpOI211?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GOD i wish my ass were that fat

Go through her, via butt cheeks

gonna make her do some standing splits

Elden Ring

Lucky for you im a cat lover

Every time someone posts my wife I get a little bit jealous.

Attached: 7io3skenpae61.jpg (1998x2578, 254.57K)

Procceed
Attach butt to groin
Continue foward with connected cat

No way fag

Attached: 1624684985468.png (800x720, 1.01M)

I pick her up in a bridal carry and take her to my inn to have anal sex with her all night

Built for Cloud of Darkness Cock

Why can't I find her huge tits mod on the archive?

Attached: 745.webm (604x286, 1.43M)

ARE THOSE

Source, please sir.

Attached: 1639666121831.jpg (500x502, 46.34K)

She better be getting fucked anally here

>anal anal anal
why are you niggers so obsessed with it?

because they're all trannies and homosexuals, why are you so surprised?

is ff14 still a subscription based game? i want to play an MMO but i sub based games are clearly scams

everything is a scam chud pick your poison

You can have her back when me and Runar are finished with her.

then play the expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime.

meanwhile, FFXI still subscription based

Attached: 1607917505214.png (1500x1153, 200.69K)

where is that? the steam store just has paid only stuff
not bait. if you still defend subscription based MMO's you are retarded.

It's a sub game, but you can play a lot of it without a sub. Old content still gets players because it's a daily to do random content basically, with about two exceptions. Raids and extreme trials from yesteryear might need you to make friends, but duty finder will get you into everything else.

The steam version isn't good. You should get the trial from the official website and play the game that way, since the trial just opened up again.

Attached: 1565138100506.png (2500x1645, 197.16K)

cool, ill look at it
where are the mods?

That means you can level all the jobs too if you want, which is neat. You wont do all of them but you might try most of them.

futa in pussy cat

Nexus

ASS SMACK

And what the HELL does that mean?

Attached: __y_shtola_rhul_and_runar_final_fantasy_and_1_more_drawn_by_lyra_kotto__3dac373d345680307877d590336abf8b.jpg (1414x2000, 2.35M)

Sub based games are the least scammy monetization. In the old days you paid for the game that month and got the whole fucking thing until there was a 1 a year or less expansion pack you needed to pay for a one off payment. Aside from that however subscriptions meant you paid your monthly fee and you got EVERYTHING including cosmetics unlocked through play. It was like paying to access a club, park, or whatever and then everything inside was included.

The problem comes when greedy fucking korean MMOs pushed the "f2p" and "item mall" dynamics that publishers couldn't get enough of - so they started adding surcharges WAY beyond what it would cost to subscribe per month, to buy one or more items. That's the problem - the item mall or paid cosmetic shit, not the subscription. I'd pay twice the sub price per month if it meant that I'd get all the shit on the item mall included.

and for the record FFXIV has a "free trial" without subscribing, not timed, but up to level 60 (ARR + Heavensward) if you can put up not being able to use the auction board , mail or other systems to keep free users from shitting up the communities with real money gil sellers or whatever. However I think its worth paying at least for the sub , if you enjoy MMOs.

not gonna read all that, but im gonna let you know you still need to pay for ff14 expansions. stop being retarded. or thanks for agreeing with man idc

When does she start wearing that outfit? I got stuck in ARR hell and took a break from the game.

Attached: 590bf63d58217325ef0af6f4505cc949[1].jpg (2568x3500, 590.76K)

xivmodarchive.com/modid/13185

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rrM5D-sXeB_A8KNlDt43QG1njIpOI211?usp=sharing

>ffxiv is not greedy
>sub based game with fully priced expansions every other year
>has a cash shop
>you need to pay an extra sub to get more storage space which is needed in the game and being able to sell more stuff on the marketplace
>you can buy fucking leveling boosts and skip the game if you pay
The average FFXIV user will spend A LOT more playing FFXIV than any gook MMO spends on their game

Shadowbringers. She does get a new outfit in Heavensward before that too but it's not as popular as that gothic look.

Attached: 81046706_p0.jpg (1061x1500, 1.4M)

The cash shop is shit sure but it's barely anything except a few mounts and outfits, I highly highly doubt that is fucking true at all lmao

I block her poopa.

Attached: 1611373473935.jpg (500x642, 40.44K)

Thanks. I love it. I never looked at her in a sexual way before seeing this outfit, it DOES IT for me.

More like dies in your path considering it's Yshtola.

>>you need to pay an extra sub to get more storage space which is needed in the game and being able to sell more stuff on the marketplace
This pisses me off and is stingy as fuck. "It's just 2,5 euros per retainer!", fuck off. In a normal game I could buy some furniture and store my shit in a house, but not here.
Also don't forget the phone app that allows you to do market shit for free... ONCE PER DAY. Fuck Squeenix.

>Yoshi keeps pushing the Trust system
>Try it out
>Takes over half an hour

Attached: 869980.jpg (580x62, 10.86K)

Yshtola is a horny old hag. Canonically.

Attached: 52352566774.png (1920x1080, 1.57M)

damn FF14 looks like THAT?

Yeah they still want to encourage you to play with others

being the best mmorpg on the market is what lets squeenix do that