Let's talk about NTR H-games

Let's talk about NTR H-games

Attached: DSKBJCS.jpg (1200x900, 250.3K)

Pic related isn't NTR.

>せ~ぶ
>ろ~ど

That looks obnoxious.

Why are stealth/mystery netorare games so rare nowadays?

ENTER LOY

Attached: 1645654435275.png (698x489, 435.68K)

the loli scenes were HOT as fuck

>Taimanin spin-off of chars located in another city
>main heroine is full shiny latex sword witch
>really bad endings
>still no sequel

Attached: file.png (256x368, 216.3K)

>human males never stood a chance

Attached: Tail.png (1024x768, 3.02M)

Troll end was the best bad ending. It's a shame the animated OVA ended with tons of content cut out, especially with it cutting out the time skip after she gets troll'd.

Attached: 003.png (250x250, 506.05K)

That's not a NTR game though?

I want an ntr game where the girl teases mc about it through the whole game and forces him to watch

Do the weekends even matter in RJ130528 or is it just padding? It takes two days in a row and the landlord negating your Tuesday just fucks up any shot you have of getting into relaxing gameplay loop. Shit's grindy as fuck already, no need to make it tedious, too.

Give me the title.

>still no boy hero ken DLC.
>still no scars of summer part 2.
So this is how it feels getting cucked…

>To H and Mischief War dev is gone
You know NOTHING about being cucked

Attached: 1576470086432.jpg (901x450, 65.41K)

Are there any ntr games where the girl wants to cheat because she just wants to? This "omg you did drugs, omg you were molested and raped until you liked it" or "omg i rub this thing on you that makes you crazy for sex" is boring as shit.
Or any where the girl is just straight up won over by whoever? No dirty tricks or any of that stupid shit?

the best ntr games are the ones where some chad gets his gf stolen from him by a shota. change my mind.

>Are there any ntr games where the girl wants to cheat because she just wants to?
Yeah, pretty much anything by RG17821.

Maybe RJ299836 as well but I haven't played the girl's perspective. She seemed pretty into it from the beginning though.

Yes, just google VNDB "Netorare type A". It's a specific kind of NTR where the girl is just unfaithful.

I can’t.
Chad stealing the girl is boring & basically just real life.

>reading comprehension
Explains a lot really.

Any games where one Chad steals an entire harem away from one guy?