Fightan gaims

You have been playing fightans today, right Any Forums?

Attached: fightans.jpg (3226x2420, 3.23M)

I saw your last thread whitey and the answer is kof.

>Guilty Gear Strive
Removed that censored game off that list of yours.

Considering picking XV up when it hits $40. The fact that half of the trophies/cheevos are online-only is sort of a turn-off, though.
Still a better game than Sign. The only reason I keep that one around is because it's a special edition with some cool stuff. Also, rollback is nice. Rev 2's online scene was fucking terrible in comparison.

Yeah also I have to wait for Yamazaki and Gato.

Good thing my boy Benimaru is in it. I'd never even consider buying it if he wasn't.

Yes.

Attached: 456765879.jpg (640x480, 62.1K)

Played it with some local bros, I hope?

Attached: Dio based.png (480x480, 148.26K)

I own a shitton of fighting games, even though I haven't played them since the 4th gen out side of Soul Calibur 2.

yes

Attached: resdtfyguhijok.webm (1442x1046, 2.85M)

Old-schooler, I see. I got fond memories of playing Mortal Kombat at a friend's house back in the day, and World Heroes at the Boys & Girls Club. I think I also played Soul Calibur 1 and DOA2 on the Dreamcast there, too, when I was 16 or so. Good times.

where is your gbvs?

Attached: EF8JW98UcAENSgN.jpg (762x1076, 113.98K)

KoFXV today. Got some OCVs with my point Kula.

Attached: __kula_diamond_the_king_of_fighters_and_1_more_drawn_by_lawrenceofhong__dd8df91917506a3d50f377159e80e917.jpg (2882x2881, 1.33M)

>exactly zero Street Fighter games
cringe

shit nvm I didn't see Alpha 2.
I declare you are based now, OP.

Played it a bit at a friend's house during their Guilty Gear Fight Night (every other week; hosted by the 2nd-best Axl player in the US). I liked it but not enough to buy it at the time. I might pick it up soon, now that it's $20.
I should also mention that I have (digitally):
Accent Core +R
Third Strike
Dengeki Bunko
Darkstalkers Resurrection
Street Fighter Alpha 1-3
Super SF2 Turbo
Cyberbots
Divekick
FEXL
Garou
Koihime Enbu Ryo Rai Rai
Melty Blood: Type Lumina
Nidhogg
Ultra SF4
Thanks. I was typing out where it was but then you mentioned it. The only SF game I own physically; it's my favorite one.

The game always devolved into powering up and beam clashes when i used to play with my cousin and some friends. After doing your umpteenth beam clash in a long set you find that the game can be brutal on your fingers. I tried to convince my friends to play build up mode but they're not gonna invest the time to catch up with me so i just play build up with different characters alone. Only reason why i keep playing is mainly out of nostalgia so the realization that Final Bout is the worst game of the trio (Ult. Battle 22 and Z Legends) is not lost on me. Z legends is the superior game btw.

Attached: 564786586.jpg (474x344, 30.95K)

why are you white

>tekken 5 on PS2

Literally the most soulful video game I can think of.

>White

NGMI

2 and 5 are tied as my favorite Tekkens.
I don't play enough MvC2 to become black. I make a point to play some whenever I go to Galloping Ghost, at least.

>Urban Legend of Limbo physically
I kneel to you user.
I've been playing Blazblue, KOF, and Tekken lately, but I do suddenly feel like playing some MBAACC, thankfully it's the weekend soon and thats when all the anons host mbaacc lobbies.

It's a great game one of my favorites
>Melty Blood: Type Lumina
wish i had money to buy this one

Attached: E0Y5iJFVcAAeXNK.jpg (1041x1429, 172.4K)

yup

Attached: __marie_rose_dead_or_alive_.jpg (850x1275, 105.91K)

>Urban Legend of Limbo physically
Nice to see someone else on here who's even heard of it. It kind of makes me want to emulate Astra Superstars, the game Urban Legend's gameplay is based on. Do you know if AACC has rollback yet? Can't find an answer, just about Type Lumina.
It's pretty fun, I'd recommend it if you can get it on sale.
She's killed trillions...

not my fault men have such little self control...!

But of all the fight(an?) games DoA is the only one I can 'click' with! ... too bad the series itself is also DOA... :/

Attached: __marie_rose_dead_or_alive_and_1_more_drawn_by_michie_sticker__sample-f9c6b99fd5e7151e83e5e1a5400c9d9f.jpg (850x1207, 251.63K)

Part of me wants to get DOA2 on Dreamcast solely due to nostalgia. The current price is pretty decent, surprisingly. About $25 or so.