Master Duel

Whats your favorite summon animation?

Attached: tumblr_pf0qe3p7WY1rie4kjo1_500.jpeg.jpg (500x500, 119.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6R92X3bT8IM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is aroma rikka, and yeah i opened well (and relatively undisturbed) while my opponent didn't deal with my plays very efficiently, he made a lot of really bad decisions in who to attack or which cards to get rid of. probably just unfamiliarity.

he did have a full backrow + vanitys (pic related) at one point.
he spent all of it that turn pretty much. he also had a full field which i raigeki'd. was a great game for me.
also this just happened

Attached: 1617735554342.jpg (1851x1058, 436.29K)

8000 gems and I believe I got everything I need. I'd have liked a second Rafflesia but this was a very good roll session.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-24-18-28-39-099_jp.konami.masterduel.png (2340x1080, 1.97M)

RELEASE ME

Attached: GunkanSushipUniclassSuperDreadnought-BODE-EN-SR-1E.png (680x984, 1.2M)

Who cares, need 30 more Elden Ring threads to shit up the board

hungry burger

Soon you will all kneel

Attached: 300px-WanderingGryphonRider-GRCR-EN-SR-1E.png (300x445, 276.45K)

I need the next event, already ran out of cp and gems
Don't make meme decks like me

None, they're all annoying and should be able to be turned off. It's a waste of time.

60 card witchcrafter decks are lame.

This shit won't last a full cycle. They'll ban so much of it before it ever makes it to MD ASSUMING IT MAKES IT AT ALL

how many packs are you expected to open to get a full archetype?

I tried traptrix and its complicated, you're either a control lover or hater and control in this format is very complicated if you can't open the nuts or go second. Very sad also the links suck paleozoic is much better

I went 4k to make the core of prank kids the rest were UR dust I'd say 4k

Forgive me father
Forgive me mother
I'm going to play dragonmaids

Looks good to me, get building.

Someone post Meklord decklist pls, I want to gauge how many SR's I'll need before I try rolling any.

I always expect the worst so I roll with 10k and I aim to get three copies of each card at best or the minimum required in a deck at worst, so being able to save 2k is a win for me. This of course is aiming to not use dust to craft whatever I'm missing, since I currently don't have due to spending it on the mandatory ones like Maxx C or Called by the Grave.

First deck, especially if you're setting the duel pass and shit up is going to take probably 8K but depending upon the decks you're making you can easily only need 5K or less.

In the first 30K gems on my main account I completed 7 decks and had much of the workings for another 7.

Mostly because I just really like Spellcasters so the decks often used similar cards purely by happenstance but if you plan it it can work out even better.

Currently I have nearly 40K gems in store with 38 decks complete and 3 more nearly finished across all 6 of my accounts.

New players will get fucked as intended but people who know the game and take the time to plan ahead can't make out incredibly well.

Is there any decent Synchro-only deck for future event? i only have Link-only deck like @Ignister, Salamangreat, and Code Talker so if possible i would like it as cheap as possible, it doesn't need to be broken atleast playable.

youtube.com/watch?v=6R92X3bT8IM

Reminder that DDD and Supernova not having any animation is a goddamn crime

Can you share the decklist?

so the sound effect depends on the attribute of the monster?

Should I make tri brigade deck?
Is it better to make pure TB or Zoo TB?
any differences?
Any other variant of TB beside Zoo TB?

Liebenis :DDD

Attached: 1645456685680.png (622x622, 481.23K)

>always like big anime tiddies
>for some reason I want to rub my cock all over Ib/Iblee's flat chest

Attached: 1644018468210.png (2900x3900, 3.1M)

Yes, the attack animation and sound too

>mfw there's unique Divine attack sound and effect
>can only be seen with VFD changing attributes or actually using a God card
>this implies there's a unique Divine summon animation
>none of the God cards have animations

Attached: image_2022-02-24_200014.png (850x425, 254.36K)

I did the bird deck, its good but its pretty stupid to play, at least I didn't find it fun

You slap tribridage into any beast/beast warrior/winged beast archetype and it instantly gets elevated to tier 1 status

The prank kids fusion monster and the train xyz.

Let me dust

Attached: F93FFD8C-F5B1-4BD7-BE8D-D5F09804E733.jpg (915x778, 152.25K)

So if you have a DD Crow, and they use Beta Fafnir to drop the ritual, should I crow it? Or should I have just imperm'd/veiler'd it the moment it came out.

I really like Nibiru intensily vibrating

Ra Immortal Phoenix has a summon animation. It's literally the cover sample animation for the pack.

you WILL buy the gems

Invoked Mekk-Knight or Invoked Dogmatika Shaddoll?

no, im not confident in it

This one

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 164.91K)

FUCK WINDA