OH NO ELDEN SISTERS. MASS REPORTS OF GAME STUTTERS!

OH NO ELDEN SISTERS. MASS REPORTS OF GAME STUTTERS!

Attached: 1536474.jpg (474x266, 22.27K)

yep, i'm thinking we're back in the game

hey shazam.... can you say it? y'know, for old times sake?

>greatest comebacks

>it doesn't NEED to run over 20 fps
>it doesn't NEED to not crash to desktop every hour
>it doesn't MATTER that pirated copies run better
you are now here
>it doesn't NEED content to fill the empty open world
>it doesn't NEED to be over 20 hours long
>it doesn't NEED good level design
>it doesn't NEED to be playable

Attached: shazam.jpg (512x512, 429.94K)

I got a 3070 Ti, Ryzen 5600 x with 32gb of ram and it's stuttering like fucking crazy. Even everything with low, stutters happen every 2-3 minutes. This game isn't ready, wtf.

does it really run better without DRM? how the fuck has japan not figured this shit out yet?

Attached: 1602965766810.jpg (1080x891, 167.33K)

Yes. EAC is eating the games performance. I'm playing it right now and the stutters you get fighting the first boss is fucking insane. I run constant 60fps but then the stutters randomly happen.

Yea lol, unfortunately. I'm hesitating between refunding it or waiting a few weeks for patches (if any) its borderline unplayable right now.
Shazam was right...

the hitboxes are fucked also. The first boss smash attack is absolutely fucked. This game really isn't finished. Shazam was right.

yeah have you seen the rigs people have been trying to run this on? like 4000 series intel and 700 series nvidia like lol you could have upgraded ten times over well before the freakout

Tech illterate update your driverao

I'm playing it rn with an RTX 3070 Ti. It's still stuttering.

>does it really run better without DRM
That's every game ever made

i5-4670K
GTX 1080

no stutters

I have

BRING ME ELDENKEKS

Attached: 1644705994923.gif (200x200, 683.27K)

fake thread get rekt

97/100. Nothing you can do will ever change the fact that this is going to be GOTY. SEETHE!

>yeah have you seen the rigs people have been trying to run this on?
It looks like Dark Souls 3, but has high minimum requirements than Cyberpunk's recommended requirements.

The game just runs like hot shit because From can't optimize to save their lives. I'm almost 100% sure they don't even know what optimization is.

i7-10750H
GTX 2070

three hours of playing, runs like butter

THEY TOOK DOWN THE STEAM REVIEWS AFTER IT WAS ONLY 60% POSITIVE BECAUSE OF THE SHIT PORT HAHAHAHAHA