APATHY IS DEATH!

APATHY IS DEATH!

Attached: e0f8b4bb274de7b17c6bcfa9213b5ce730488f1er1-669-678v2_hq.jpg (669x678, 53.74K)

Irl mandolorian wars happening theyre taking neutral territory in the outer rim

>because at least a corpse feeds the maggots in the ground

>a wild hobo appears

Kino

>We, the galactic republic, should not concern ourselves with the encroachment of Mandalorians on Rakatan territories. It is none of our business.
We're they right bros?

why are you posting pics of my mom online

Your mom made me cry with her cruel chastising. Pls apologise.

lol no one cares

What did Kreia even want to achieve really? Death of the force? If so why all these moral lessons like charity is making people weak?

The lessons are to help you look past the immediate feeling that charity or evil actions give you and towards their long-term consequences for yourself and others.

She hates the force because its naturally keeps the light and dark in balance, which causes endless conflict (star WARS).

"Lol," said the Exile, "Lmao."

this game's story was so fucking gay.
literally contrarianism for the sake of it.
it's not even a roleplaying game.
I could never actually act like a jedi to spite this bitch. my character just kept whining about how he used to be one and isnt anymore like FUCK OFF THIS IS STAR WARS KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC AND I AM ROLEPLAYING A JEDI BUT YOU WONT LET ME

absolute garbage.

I have dedicated 15 years of my life to a game that hates me.

Attached: party situation.jpg (85x124, 1.93K)

>What did Kreia even want to achieve really? Death of the force?
Nah. She pretended she wanted to kill the Force to lure you to Malachor V where you would kill her, allowing you to wipe away the failed Jedi and Sith of the past, refounding a new Kreia-based Jedi Order. It staggers me that people still don't get this. She lies throughout the game until her very last scene. The only time she stops lying is right as she's on her deathbed.

>From the moment you awoke, I have used you. >I have used you so that you might become strong, stronger than I.
>I used you to keep the Lords of the Sith from condemning the galaxy to death with their power unchecked.
>I used you to lure them to Telos, where they could be, at last, fought and killed. I used you to reveal Atris’ corruption, so that her teachings could be ended before they began.
>I used you to gather the Jedi so they could be destroyed.
>And I used you to make those who wounded me reveal themselves, so they could be killed by the Republic.
Kreia was the hero that the Galaxy needed.

Attached: kreia..png (373x373, 118.58K)

>I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you. I would have let the galaxy die. You are more rare than you know, and what you have taught yourself must not be allowed to die. You are not a Jedi. Not truly. And it is for that, that I love you.

Attached: kreia gf.png (1200x957, 256.46K)

>I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you
cant hate her

For me it's Atris
>so thirsty for cock she goes dark side

Actually Kreia, I've found life in general a lot more tolerable when you just don't give a shit

>do something
>"you've cheated them of their victory!"
>do nothing
>"ah, so you'd do nothing? Apathy is death!"
>do anything
>"reflect on your choices, that is all I ask of you"

Attached: (6).png (704x480, 232.31K)

>kill her
>she shuts up
lol she can't even force ghost

Retard, "apathy is death" wasn't spoken by Kreia. It was a Dark Side apparition. At least play the game.

She never says “apathy is death”, that was a vision in the cave.

I've played the game seven times, you homosexual.

Attached: obviously.jpg (1280x960, 75.35K)

I would be so scared to have sex with Kreia. She’d make me question every action and mind rape me if I didn’t do a good job

So you haven't noticed seven times it wasn't Kreia? That's even more retarded.

atleast he’s not the fag that didn’t pay attention

Kreia initially wanted to cut everyone from the Force but then Revan changed their mind and convinced Kreia that it wouldn't work or was a bad idea because either people had to willingly cut themselves from the Force and that learning to be mindful of your usage of the Force by promoting strength wasn't enough. This is why Revan pointed to Kreia to find the Exile and turned Sion and Nihilus against Kreia which made Kreia see the truth after she had lost her connection to the Force. This made her undue her entire plan and seek out the Exile to destroy what she created and restore her connection to the Force. Through the Exile, Kreia sought to contain all Force Sensitives on Malachor V and destroy the Jedi and Sith. Had the Exile chosen to remain on Malachor V, it would have acted as an echo for the next generation of Force Sensitive to stay on Malachor V and free the galaxy from perpetual wars.

Attached: kreia+.png (1236x647, 732.17K)

Although the entity saying 'Apathy is Death' is not Kreia herself, that does not mean that it doesn't adhere to her philosophy and views on life. Idiots who say 'huur hurrr Kreia didn't say that!' stop thinking by arguing that it isn't something Kreia would not say or believe; it is an overreach and wrong. The question becomes whether such a phrase is something that Kreia actually would say and whether it adheres to her philosophy.

When you reach the beggar scene on Narshadaa, either option, light or dark, is given scorn by Kreia, so you would be right to assume that she advocates apathy. But Kreia does not believe that. She tells you to look at everything as a whole and only then commit. The emphasis is caution, not apathy. Another point is that apathy is the side of the Grey Jedi that choose to do nothing. For example, Jolee Bindo was on the Kashyyyk and saw the inner turmoil. He saw the wookies were being enslaved by Czerka. He could have freed the wookies or ruled as their king. You can even ask him directly but he dodges the question. You can even call him a coward. Zez-Kei-Ell is an extension of Jolee who intentionally spent years on Narshadaa, saw life at its rawest, and yet did nothing. As Kreia criticizes all the Jedi Masters, she says to Zez-Kei-Ell "and Zez-Kei-ell, to hide upon Narshadaa yet blind yourself to all that happens there."

Another point of interest is Kreia's alignment. Throughout the game, she is seen with a neutral alignment, bu on Dantooine, she shows her colors: she is pale red. If you use Force Sight upon confronting her on Malachor, she is still slightly red. While she is not pure red as the other Sith Lords, she took a side, even if slightly. She picks a side, she doesn't believe in being neutral or apathetic.

TLDR Kreia does believe that apathy is death, regardless of whether those words came from an illusion of the tomb.

Attached: kreia not full dark2.jpg (1920x1080, 748.04K)

>So you haven't noticed seven times it wasn't Kreia
Stop being willfully retarded. It isn't Kreia, it's a vision.

Attached: kreia doom.jpg (818x543, 257.88K)