Fallout: New Vegas 2 from Obsidian Reportedly in Early Talks

According to insider Jeff Grubb, there are talks at Microsoft to give Obsidian Entertainment the chance to make Fallout: New Vegas 2. This is possible thanks to Microsoft's acquisition of Bethesda, giving control of the Fallout IP to Xbox. Grubb's sources said that "there's a lot of interest to make it happen," though if Fallout: New Vegas 2 does get off the ground, fans likely won't see it for years.

Attached: fallout-new-vegas-box-art.jpg (960x480, 79.5K)

kys twitternigger

#blessed

Yehaw sisters can't wait to experience the new 'gas post transition I would of never comed out without it...

fake and gay

Fuck that would be amazing. The fact Obsidian will actually be given time to make it and not have to worry about Bethesda will be great.

All the talent left

>We need fallout game before skyrim release
>Sounds good
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EVIL BETHESDA FORCE THEM TO RUSH THE GAME
why obsiturds like this ?

>All the talent left
Shit meme + Sawyer

Please don't make me hope

After taking off my rose-tinted glasses and observing Outer Worlds from afar, I can surely say I am not interested and would hope that Betheshit just make it themselves.

>there are talks
So literally nothing. At least wait until pre production.
Also, Bethesda and Obsidian won't have anything to do with it. Bethesda takes 5 years to make a new game and Obsidian has a new successful IP (Outer Worlds 2) and a first person medieval rpg.

I can think of good rpg studios, I can think of good first person studios, but I can't think of one thats made good first person rpg's before.

Sawyer is still there.

Attached: 1613616456822.png (385x363, 68.05K)

Sawyer only wants to make shitty little indie games who would direct this thing?

>You need a certain amount of positive reviews to get a bonus
>whoops you were off by .01% no bonus for you!
Dont act like Bethesda never fucked over obsidian

Ah yes, the same obsidian that brought us the 'masterpiece' of the outer worlds.

Attached: the pope.png (500x503, 149.25K)

The only great game Obsidian has put out after New Vegas was Tyranny and literally 10 people played it
fuck you faggots

PLAY A BETTER GAME

NOT THIS SWJ POWER FANTASY

Attached: b9d.jpg (1200x1488, 288.95K)

>Implying the elder ESCROTOS isn't in developement hell
Fuck off todd, i just want to play a khajit run where my character actally talks like a khajit, whit all the khajit forms and...

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
TIME?

EVEN WITH ALL THE TIME OF THE WORLD NEW VEGAS WOULD BE SHIT

GHOULS IN SPACE IS THE FOCUS BUT NOT A LEGION ROUTE?

Obsidian is just a shit mod team

>SWJ POWER FANTASY
Lmao, for the first time your baiting make sense, altough this game wasn't made for this, there are retards who use it as a power fantasy.
Based sir

Attached: 1645737374285m.jpg (1024x1024, 58.36K)

never had talent
look your the other worlds
enjoy your commie power fantasy game

Tyranny is really flawed. Loses steam midway through the game.

thanks Bro
i just want chilling in a KINO post-nuking city not understand why fascism is objective bad

Attached: meme___col__autumn_by_hastogs_dam9tqr-fullview.jpg (1024x1042, 171.99K)

>NV OG team is either incomplete or not working in obsidian anymore
>outerworlds was hyped up as the spiritual successor and "from the original creators of fallout"

NV 2 is going to be utter shit

Attached: 1610116229493.png (446x460, 112.36K)

That was a business agreement and nothing wrong with them not giving them the bonus anyway. The shitty part is NV was scored lower mostly because of bugs and it was Bethesda that was largely responsible for the QA.

the original team is a buch of commies , the only reason why NV wasn't a full commie propaganda is because Bethesda would never allow it.

NOW Obsidian can make his shitshow
so enjoy understand how fasism is evil and how you are a woman

yeap gave them all the assets and engine and their code is complete dogshit.

stop defending these fraud developers

>It's another Jeff Grubb episode