Is there any hope for Dragon Age 4 being even a quater as good as Origins...

Is there any hope for Dragon Age 4 being even a quater as good as Origins? From what I have been seeing about the production we're looking at another DA2, but with 8 times the time to produce it. God lord.

If it flops will it be the final nail in the coffin for Bioware? At this point the company might at well be the modern Theseus's ship.

Attached: 2db27689-495e-5568-8fcf-edf1e82dc67e.jpg (1080x1269, 136.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/vKfZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Bioware
>Tranny director
Fucking lol. At the very least me and THE LADS from Any Forums will get a solid laugh at this shit show.

>If it flops will it be the final nail in the coffin for Bioware?
Yes. They have done two games that were massive disappointments both critically and financially. Mass Effect 4 will never happen, and we can just keep the memories from their golden age.

Absolutely not. The industry is too rotten to be saved, and Dragon Age Origins is very clearly the last shred of soul Bioware had.

why do I even cling to hope anymore

Dragon age 2 is the reason i have no hope for any future sequels

and no, it will not kill bioware. Bioware and its parent company do what they can to fit in ESG compliance, so theyre going to be fine

ME2 was still good (mostly)

DA:O came out in, what? 2009ish? The DA2 in 2011 and Inquisition in 2014. Why has there been such a massive age gap between the next release? Was it the turd, Anthem?

How the fuck do these mentally ill faggots keep worming their way into every industry and company? Music, movies, video games, what the fuck is next?

I'm more surprised Bioware still isn't dead. It feels like bigger studios have shut down for less.

What chances are there that the game will allow me to be a Tevinter imperialist blood mage from a noble family who wants to rise in the ranks until I become Archon, or close to it?Felt like at least DA2 gave the option of being corrupt and evil, while Inquisition forced you into Jesus-lite mode throughout.

I am proud to announce my new position as Taco Artist at the Dallas Fort-Worth Airport Taco Bell. I would never have imagined, when tasting my first super crunch chalupa with Doritos, that one day I'd be a part of making it.

The outpouring of support has been incredible, so as a feeder, to our feeders: Thank you!

>Imagine being such a faggot that you cross-dress, go on twitter, and then say shit like this.

>pansexual communist witch that doesn't have sex
I wish I was joking

Andromeda and Anthem and the buttfuck fallout that followed
4 got completely restructured like 3 times at this point

jesus christ it's so fucking over

Bioware, probably due to their focus on romance, has attached a ton of liberal women as a fanbase, these freaks soon follow. I remember they had some streetshitter that ranted about white people on their payroll half a decade ago:

imgur.com/gallery/vKfZ8

I liked the world better when I didn't know literally anyone that worked on the shit I played and just played games.

They made a dragon age game in 2017 but ea didn't approve it because there wasn't enough live service stuff, so they made a game with live service in mind until 2020 then ea said drop all online stuff, so now they're working with that. They have 2 games of pre and early production experience making DA4 so they have to be royally stupid to fuck this up.

How do you have hope after Anthem and Andromeda
Literally how?!?!?!

Well that's a RIP for DA4 even being remotely as good as DAI, let alone DAO.

LMAO. At this point just delete DA2 and DAI and treasure DAO as a pretty good 8/10 rpg of 2 decades ago. It is what it is.

These people will ruin every franchise before they are finally stopped and slaughtered as they deserve in like 20-30 years.

Attached: 1643334583380.jpg (1024x576, 75.1K)

Bioware has been garbage for a literal decade, let it go, it's over.

Once upon a time Bioware was my undisputed favorite game company, seconded closely by Blizzard. Now I just want to see everyone working for either company die horrificly.

You know what I would have loved? Small games (10-20 hours) set in the DA universe where you play as a different race in their culture, so a dwarf having to survive as a miner, or a noble trying to claw their way to power via politics in a small country, or an elf trying to establish a new country for the elves, etc. etc. etc.

Each could take something like a year to produce while the main team works on the main series.

>Is there any hope for Dragon A
No.