Elden Ring is announced, no one knows anything about it

>Elden Ring is announced, no one knows anything about it.

"Oh my god, it's going to be so good, the best game ever."

>Elden Ring Trailer Release showing little to nothing in terms of gameplay. No one knows anything about it.

"This is going to be the best game ever, it's going to be good."

>2 days from launch. No one has played it and have only read CRITICS light reviews of it

"Oh my god can you believe they LOVE it so far? It's going to be the bestest estest game ever!"

>1 day from launch and not a single regular consumer has played it

"OH MY GOD THE CRITICS SAY ITS THE BEST GAME EVER! IT'S THE BEST GAME EVER. 100'S DOWN THE LINE ON META, 5/5. I CAN'T WAIT."

>Game Releases and people only had enough time to invest minimum hours into it.

"BEST GAME EVER! BEST GAME EVER! BETTER THAN DARK SOULS BETTER BEST BETTER!"

I really don't even want to play it because of this kind of shit. It's so obvious people are coping with the inability to reject expectations. I'm not saying the game is bad or will be bad, but that maybe people hype this shit up like this on purpose on social media so you'll be excited and buy their game and watch their stream. It's TOO positive.

We've had enough souls games. It's not even original. Calm down.

Attached: Elden eat my ass.jpg (640x890, 319.29K)

it's almost as if celebrated developers get free passes with their new games because everyone know they'll be good.
or something like that

It's From Software + Open World Garbage
The overhype was inevitable

Dude, just stop, you've been posting in every thread, if it makes you this angry just ignore it.

it’s because normies discovered fromsoft games. a decade ago and up until bloodborne broke peoples brains the online community would constantly be discussing varied strategies and weapons and the game itself nowadays it’s all just look at this chibi solaire I drew

It's reminding me so much of MGS V pre-release it's unreal lol

Better leave the internet, because this game is gonna be talked about everywhere for years to come. Also, it's been 6 year since the last Souls game.

Cope harder shazamnegro

>Just ignore the open world cancer spreading to yet another series I enjoy
>Just ignore the fact there will never be a From Software Soulslike worth a shit developed ever again because it will all be open world garbage
I cannot. I'd have to be blind to do so.

BOTW ( great)
souls combat (excellent )
BOTW + souls combat = masterpiece

days from launch. No one has played it and have only read CRITICS light reviews of it
Did you miss the network test champ

Sorry I don't speak raging autist

didn't ask

Sorry, I don't speak coping cancer apologist

NO IT IS NOT BECAUSE IT IS A ZOOM GAME
NO YOU ARE OLD AND JADED THAT'S WHY YOU HATE THEW GAMES REEEE

have fun

reminder that the charm of being a cynic only works when you're right, and even then it only lasts so long
people can be excited for things
people can be excited collectively for the same thing
being happy doesn't always mean you're an idiot or that you're being duped
fuck kikes that try to tell you otherwise

But what if the only reason you like something or THINK you like something is because others told you to? It doesn't have to be direct like "LIKE THIS GAME." But more so you being programmed to the idea that something WILL be good just because a lot of people SAY it is when they have profitable gain invested in exciting other people for a game NO ONE HAD EVER PLAYED BEFORE

it's one of the few games that actually lives up to the hype though?

These people are demented, just don't browse Any Forums for a couple of weeks.

You are answering to a bot or a npc what are you expecting ?