I wish they would make other one piece games and not just musous or jump games

I wish they would make other one piece games and not just musous or jump games

Attached: 1645731498606.jpg (425x530, 58.08K)

World Seeker was such a disappointment.

I like musous and think the OP ones are some of the best recent ones, but yeah some variety would be good.

BAMCO is known for shitty anime games. Pirate Warriors is only good because it is made by Koei Tecmo.

Odyssey is still in the works isn't it?

We still don't even know what Odyssey is.
It could end up just being another shitty mobile game.

Eh, just sounds to me like they're trying to make World Seeker again but not constrained to a single island.

ghost

Attached: 1537984836.jpg (1920x4293, 2.22M)

Robin > Nami

I prefer Musous to the Anime Arena Fighting Games that we would get from Fagco instead.

They made world seeker which wasn't great but wasn't dogshit and rabid one piece fans went fucking ballistic and threatened to kill people over how bad it was.

>threatened to kill people over how bad it was.
hyperbole

It's true though. A woman was also gangraped on a train while the group was chanting FUCK WORLD SEEKER over and over again

I mean it wasn't exactly not dogshit.

Spicy take but it certainly wasn't any worse than Naruto ultimate ninja storm revolution

>but wasn't dogshit

You must be one of the guys who raped that woman

hyperbole again

A group of guys violently having nonconsensual sex while chanting "Fuck World Seeker" is not hyperbole. It happened on a train in Kyoto

World Seeker + Pirate Warriors + Ships would be the One Piece experience but they don’t put as much money into these things.

>KT finally tries to mix up the formula
>This time we're finally going to evolve musou beyond just killing tons of dudes
>This time we'll have quests and an open world!
>We'll even have realistic graphics
>It's worse than even the shitty dynasty warriors MMO

Source

I'm not pulling up the story of a woman being raped on company wifi. You can find it yourself. Search "Train rape Kyoto World Seeker"