Elden Ring tonight

>Elden Ring tonight
>Mom casually shows up and invites herself to stay over my house several days

Attached: 1604473762297.jpg (500x524, 28.04K)

Fuck your mom
Fill her with your seed

>happy meal from starbucks

Your mother birthed you into this world user, show some respect and make her dinner

OP exists without his consent. Mothers are owed NOTHING.

have sex with her to make up for it

Just spend some time with her, buy or cook dinner and then say. I'm really into this new game do you mind if I play? You can watch. She'll probably just play with her phone and you enjoy the game, she might even watch from time to time

>Hello sir, welcome to McDonald's, can I take your order?
>I would like a number triple six, five, forked tongue subatomic penetration rapid fire through my skull
>Very well, would you like fries with that?
>Hell yeah, fuck yeah

The fact that he hasn't offed himself means he consents to existing

I was honest with my gf and said I couldn't see her tonight because elden ring is releasing and will be binging it.

How fucked am I?

>Sure user, no problem!

She'll be texting black dick on snapchat every night you're on playing Elden Ring. Will never say anything wrong, until you're dumped in a few weeks

cuck alert

>curse you with the will to live
>"WELL IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT WHY DON'T YOU JUST END IT? CHECKMATE"
Fuck you demiurge you little shit.

>Not playing vidya while your gf watches you and then a good fucking to end the night
lmaoing at your life

>only "tonight"

should have said 2 weeks

I did this with my gf and she got mad at me so i caved and now we're going out for dinner

how did i let this happen

bro just invite her over what the fuck?

Your father got rid of her to play Elden Sneed with the bois lmaoooooooooooooooo.

Your mum wants to watch you play Elden Ring? Pretty based mum, ngl.

my mom died three years ago and i'm still not past it.

Attached: 1581874771865.jpg (375x322, 24.73K)

My mother got me into video games as a kid, she'd love to see how far they've come now. I think I might actually go visit my parents and stay over to show her Elden Ring and let her play it

Attached: 1636843271972.jpg (287x292, 32.79K)

You should have said okay, but you get the next 3 nights to play. Don't get walked on user

Just tell her to go out with her other bf, it'll work