Play Dark Souls game

>play Dark Souls game
>use magic
>tell people the game is really easy
>"Noooo you are not suppose to play like that, don't use magic!"
>ok try and use something different like a shield
>"NOOOOO don't use that, it's cheating!">
>ok I use something different that also makes the game easy
>"nooooooo you are only allowed to use this one weapon and only playstyle is i-frame roll and atack, everything else is cheating and not playing the game correctly"
Seriously, what is up with this?

Attached: Dark soulsa.png (1024x512, 605.13K)

>play game
>game is easy
>come brag about it on 4chin

ive never heard anyone actually say any of this unless it was about summoning, and maybe SOMETIMES shields but those people are retards

Make it WAYYY ICEY MANO

Attached: c69.jpg (1270x636, 326.32K)

in case you haven't noticed yet soulsfags are kind of retarded and annoying

I don't get it. Are there any hard nintendo games that aren't from the NES era?

I found it easier to dodge roll than use a shield

dark souls 1 isnt hard lmao
also the only good souls game besides demon souls till elden ring
elden rings look like what i liked of ds1 not the gay meme difficulty hive mind shit that was bloodborne and ds3
i love ds1 lol its not even hard
people just dont know how to cheese it
lighting zweihander + 8 was so op rofl
wish that save didnt get deleted
i miss grinding for weapons
anyone ever wonder why they try to play so many games and keep up with releases
id probably be happier just playing skyrim dark souls far cry fallout and pokemon and resident evil and cod forever

f-zero gx

>make a shitty strawman
>52963919539 replies

dilate

Sunshine

People grossly exaggerate how hard souls games are. They are RPGs, so you can grind levels or equipment to make it easier. You can use weapon buffs or magic to target a boss' weakness. You can even summon NPC or other players to kill the boss for you.

Take your pills

Oh so absolutely nothing in the last 19 years.

f-zero gx is probably the single hardest first party nintendo game ever made so not sure where youre getting this from

Attached: mecha.webm (576x320, 2.55M)

post the real one

Attached: 1641622140520.jpg (1155x575, 166.99K)

It also came out 19 years ago. Why act like Nintendo is known for hard games when they've been making nothing but kids games that hold your hand every step of the way through for almost two decades now.

You asked for a game after NES and people delivered to you, now you are goalposting with something else.

wholesome

>not giving him mayonnaise
ngmi

>first party
It was made by Sega/Amusement Vision, not Nintendo.

they are friends, why would he do that

dkc returns and tropical freeze, sin and punishment 2, kid icarus uprising, fire emblem fates conquest, octo expansion and metroid dread

first party published :)

People order spicy mayonnaise at Mexican places? I've never seen or heard of this.

??
He asked for spicy, why would he do that? That would be both rude and unprofessional

Anyone has the "Extra Mild For Him" edit?

happened to me at a pooinloo restaurant. they think white people can't handle it and refuse to serve you

>be mexican
>self-insert as goku, but instead of being able to fight or be aesthetic, you like hotsauce
>...?
>master race

They are actually just casual games with very little gameplay depth, giving casual gamers the illusion of being hardcore

I come to these threads just for this and the milky edits

Attached: F609DF5E-D3B4-4F8A-986D-AEE254393A82.gif (639x477, 199.96K)

Nooooo you can't use anything now, you have to be the all star go getter successor of mankind: Any Forums edition - who is up for a great challenge including playing the final boss of realm of the mad god exalted without using any pets or consumables while wearing a t0 weapon

I've never used a shield other than carrying it on my back. That prevents you from getting back stabbed right?....

I don't get it.

Soulstards get asshurt if someone beats the game in a way that's not approved by them.

But why is he wearing a Nintendo apron

Attached: Inoffensive.png (1260x630, 993.91K)

>americans are so fat that even when they try to shit talk about race they are still talking about food

Attached: 1638907641581.gif (250x231, 874.71K)

I said hard.

Attached: 1539457659002.jpg (578x589, 71.39K)