32 years old

>32 years old
>I've outgrown vidya but still reminisce about the good times playing them
how do oldfags cope with this?

Attached: 546874657.jpg (680x644, 56.46K)

What game?!

Attached: Crius naga pov.jpg (3700x5000, 2.84M)

Just don't feel nostalgic, i have gaslighted myself into neglecting everything i liked and that's how i don't have nostalgia for good times

Find a new hobby; videogames are shit.

nigga do some sports, get some bitches, drive some cars, drink some whiskey
>my nigga be over here crying about video games
bitch nigga pussy

Go to the gym and grow up. Physically.

You will never be a janny

It was never about the Janny posiiton.
It's about leaving a message

Attached: Crius naga slither.png (1400x1800, 3.29M)

Normies who grow out of games are fuckin gay. There are enough good games released from 1990 to 2010 to last a lifetime.

Neither of these sound fun

ive never felt nostalgia for video games.

I went through that, but then I stopped focusing on other people and just focused on myself. What makes me happy. I put in the work to find developers who cater to me. Life is just so chill right now.

Attached: 1644366683168.png (300x344, 79.34K)

Congrats user, you have the maturity you should've reach when you were in your 20s. Let's hope OP stops being a fag.

>you should do this boring worthless shit
No

>need the jewish gym to workout
Hah

I just play RE2 on an emulator over and over

>31
Haven't 'outgrown' shit, I just don't spend enough time here to develop the board-specific jaded "every game in the past 10-15 years is bad" outlook. I find games I enjoy all the time, recent and old. Making Any Forums an integral part of your life is a worse decision than playing or not playing any videogame would be.

Attached: 85436.jpg (1200x1200, 677.35K)

I'm 35 and Vidya is still one of my main entertainment sources.
I felt like I outgrew it in my mid to late 20s but what really happened is that I was just getting bored with stale generic trash that was being pumped out. There is still that problem today of course but what I found is that the biggest problem was a lack of novelty.
It is a big problem when games of different studios, publishers, and genres look, feel, and almost even play the same.

So I go more into indie games, I take more risks on my purchases. I don't force myself to play a game past the point where it is fun and so I find myself looking for shorter games, multiplayer stuff maybe, or like rouge likes.
Or just look into the old 16 and 8 bit titles. A lot of variety there.

And every so often I'll buy and play a game because my dick told me to and I've stopped making rationalizations about it and honestly the enjoyment factor is grand.

Attached: 1645458471333m.jpg (717x1024, 52.4K)

They don't outgrow it. They just genre-shift to something slower, like sim or builder games.

/vr/ exist. You know that right? Like just fucking look at it.

By getting a life. I don't have one thus end up smoking pot and replaying shit or finding some old game and pirating it but the solution to games is going outside and living instead of sitting in front of a screen and simulating a life you'll never live.

Attached: 1419990959512.gif (250x248, 2M)

You make games instead. That's right. Get a job hippy.

>37 years old
>just bought Elden Ring on PS5
>extremely excited to start playing after work
>life is good
I cope by continuing to enjoy video games

that's why i own a homegym so i can workout whenever i feel like it and the equipment will eventually pay itself off

>32 years old
>playing more games than I ever have in my life

There are hundreds and hundreds of great games to play from the last 40 years, you are doing a disservice to yourself if you only play the latest FOMO trash.

Attached: smugridley.png (1300x1300, 748.25K)

By getting a new hobby

Just play your favorites again. If they were good games, they'll always hold up.

But user, what about the jews and the niggers and the women? Aren't you angry about them? Shouldn't you be concerned about them at all times, until the problem is resolved somehow?

I can't make social gains in my homegym, you retard
then you cry because you can't even talk to a girl, where do you think you meet them?

A hobby that doesn't passively earn you money is ultimately a waste of time. While you cope with your by claiming you're "having fun", others who found a way to monetize their hobby will get ahead of you in the eternal grind and you'll be left scrouncing for the dwindling resources afforded to the unambitious.

nooo i have to enjoy the latest pop culture hit to fill in the void!!!!

by playing more video games

The very definition of hobby is to be a waste of time.
If you make money out of it, it's not a hobby, it's a job.

So many assumptions

I cope by not being a wojaknigger

I don't play new games anymore, I just pick one and play it like a second job for a few years each, mostly MMOs and gachashit so far.

Based. But you’re talking to the filth of all filth here

This shit just came out.

WTF r u doin?

Attached: Infernax.jpg (1920x1080, 1018.95K)