What went wrong?

I thought these were one of the presets in game? The actual presets look more or less like Dark Souls 3 type of jank. The models in general feels noticeably downgraded all around. I thought they were on the right track going by the leaked character creator.

Attached: Uhh.jpg (2880x2880, 326.61K)

of course the character creator is terrible, it always will be.

don't care I will play as yeezus

Attached: FEgV6VpX0BIOKlE.jpg (453x604, 36.74K)

the mark of a good character creator is how accurate a yeezus you can make

Attached: 1642812102651.jpg (1265x955, 145.81K)

lol, FROMshills on suicide watch

From games are shallow hack and slays where you do nothing but run from mob to mob, dodge with 15 iframes, attack, rinse, repeat. Almost no other action game is as simple. This and the fact it pretends to be difficult is why casuals like OP love these games.

They are peak Reddit, and they birthed the worst and most low-IQ fanbase ever, if the niggerish behavior of spamming Any Forums with constant pointless threads, suddenly respecting faggot reviewers and literally shilling a game for free isn't proof enough.

post playtimes

lol, dank

>he fell for the edit
lol, btw thx free money dork oh also you will never be a real type B

I havent wasted a minute on them. I dont play tranny games

translation: I'm a bitch-ass nigga that got filtered by the mere implication of difficulty

>Implication of difficulty
Even arlo liked the game lol, fromdrones only had gatekeeping as an argument and not even that Elden ring managed to have

fake

graphic looks better BOTW. it is big upgrade.

>Arlo
Found the Gamecoober Goober

Attached: 1553280309083.jpg (249x313, 80.33K)

@589990450
@589989594

Attached: file.png (649x480, 252.91K)

who the fuck is arlo, why are you relying on some random faggots to form your own retarded opinions?

>Dodge with 15 iframes
What r u a casul? Face tanking is the name of the game.

damn that's a real downgrade

Remember how badly DaS2 got downgraded. Good times, would trust them not to downgrade again :))))))))))))

user stop posting this or its going to get reported as spam (by someone else, I dont report)

eldensisters??? are we tricked?

Arlo is a nintendo youtuber who makes videos for kid
He lacks any coordination and has the same skill as a 5 year old kid. If someone like him liked the game, the game must be stupidly easy