Made irrelevant by Skyrim btfo-ing Skyward Sword

>Made irrelevant by Skyrim btfo-ing Skyward Sword
>Came back big with BOTW
>Now going to be made irrelevant again but now by Elden Ring

It's over Zelda-bros. I mean there's almost no way BOTW 2 will live up to the hype, no matter how good it may be. Especially since now there's a new big jerked off to oblivion thing to compare it to.

Attached: the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-2-switch-switch-game-nintendo-eshop-europe-cover.jpg (775x1079, 680.71K)

>Open world garbage thread
>Made irrelevant by open world garbage
>Came back big with open world garbage
>Now going to be made irrelevant again but now by open world garbage
Whatever you say

But every video game in the world unironically borrows from it!

Attached: 321EC69C-4607-4C1D-B86D-542C06E935A5.jpg (1120x720, 264.99K)

you're trying really hard aren't you, here have a pity reply

Fuck off discord tranny

Attached: 1645676803640.png (1455x591, 290.96K)

Cope. Open World is the defining future of video games in modern times. Stop living in the past boomer.

Do we actually have a release day for BotW2 yet?

Oh, I know. The open world cancer never stops spreading. It will corrupt the whole industry.

>open world game is better than open world game thats not even out cause i said so HAHAHAHA

Pic related

Attached: 1645564442317.png (276x270, 33.1K)

Ubisoft's game is souless though. Three hours into it and the world feels shit. It's just bleh.

Just 2022. But "leakers" and big industry insiders hint at it being November of this year.

BOTW 2 is going to btfo Elden Ring to irrelevancy, you know it and I know it.

The newest hyped open world garbage game always puts the other ones at irrelevancy, because the only way this shit genre survives is through hype alone. They're all the same tedious shit.

The absolute state of desperate discord trannies.

>"leakers" and big industry insiders
lmao

2023 game confirmed

I mean, I know this is a shitpost thread, but Elden Ring is everything I wanted from BotW.
>Meaningful content
>Actual dungeons
>Rewarding exploration
>No stupid towers
>Enemy variety
>Replayability
>Actual difficulty
>Challenging bosses

What's funny is all the pseuds who said it couldn't be done.

BotW is a disappointment, and I expect nothing but garbage from Aonuma and his team after well over a decade of mishandling the Zelda franchise.

>I was totally hyped for [Years old open world garbage], but it was so disappointing, now [Soon to release overhyped open world garbage] will totally deliver on the promises I want

This.

So it isn't even competing with ER. If anything is happening Elden Ring is driving Horizon into irrelevance

I was hyped for a Zelda game that wasn't totally railroaded like the last 3. BotW was 1 step forward, and two steps back. At this point I've learned to just not bother with Zelda anymore. Franchise has been mediocre after the N64.

it was never relevant in the first place outside of retarded tendies never playing a good open world game before

>Actual dungeons
>no actual puzzles or anything
>no music

I thought you guys wanted a "real" Zelda game? Also, I don't know how you ever liked Zelda in the first place if difficulty and challenging bosses was something you ever cared about, seeing as not a single one but Zelda 2 have ever been difficult or had the latter in any way.

exactly my opinion from what ive seen of ER so far.

The only meaningful content any open world garbage has is after 50 minutes of walking through filler shit. In this aspect, Elden Ring is no different from Breath of the Wild.