OH SHIT

OH SHIT
NINTENDO JUST ENTERED THE ACQUISITION WAR

Attached: 1645725052885.jpg (1080x1198, 656.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

srd.co.jp/development/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hope Sony buys Kadokawa, Square Enix and Capcom. Nintendp can go after trash with their "DNA" like this.

Next, Nintendo will buy Intelligent Systems, HAL, Camelot, Good Feel, Game Freak, Creatures, The Pokemon Company, Monster Games, and Tose

They didn't already own it?

Hopefully they buy Platinum Games, but I doubt it.

Basically. They worked exclusively with Nintendo.

no offense, but who?

litterally who

I had to google it. Sounds like it was a satellite dev house already. Worked with Nintendo back in the OG arcade days on Donkey Kong etc. And has only ever worked with Nintendo. It's just a management consolidation to downsize the bureaucracy no doubt.

oh well, i guess it means more games

They're not really a game studio, but have done programming assistance for nintendo for like 30 years
They also programmed for AutoCAD until 2017

srd.co.jp/development/index.html
They've been involved in BotW, Smash Ultimate etc

Lmao, they "entered" it in the most nintendo way possible

Make that almost 40 years
I forgot the 80s were 40 years ago

>I forgot the 80s were 40 years ago
starklookingwojak.png

>acquires exclusive partner nobody else was interested in
Yup its nintendo

They just got ~130 devs for $450k. PG is what 200? I have no idea how much that would cost, but it's probably nowhere near as good of a deal.

But square enix is peak trash?

If that were true then trash is what this industry needs.

Attached: FLLzPEoXIAc1RZ2.jpg (1920x1080, 1.05M)

>"Since its establishment in 1979, our company has been engaged in "system development" and "software development". We have been involved in the programming business since the early days of the game industry, and we are a company that has walked through the ages together with the Nintendo brand. In fact, our office is located in the development building of Nintendo and we conduct our business there."
It's more surprising they weren't part of Nintendo already.

>They also programmed for AutoCAD until 2017
I kneel

They still let AlphaDream die fuck Nintendo

How thoughtful of Nintendo acquiring a company which couldn't stay afloat because their partners didn't pay them enough.

>Game Freak
That will never happen, which is why their president is someone with ties to Game Freak. Nintendo abused the employees and staff when they owned the Pokemon license, and when they lost it, Game Freak took control again.

if literally any other major publisher acquired something of this little importance, it wouldnt be news. its news when nintendo does it though

Attached: R.fbd65bb972eacdf69cc07b6516c1f1b6.jpg (600x450, 60.5K)

How about they buy Gamefreak and disband them?

But then they have to own a whole bunch of the most incompetent programmers.
They can't just fire them either, or they'll lose face