NEW VEGAS BROS WE WON

NEW VEGAS BROS WE WON

BETHESDA IS DEAD LONG LIVE THE KING

Attached: 1645721673561.jpg (1080x1167, 671.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E4WGuTRzJlE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How woke will it be?

hope Obsidian is not involved

can't be anymore woke than nv 1

Since MS owns the property and Obsidian, odds are this is part of the arrangement.

>reportedly

Are the people that made New Vegas still in the gaming industry?

>very early talks
why are you making this thread? there are a million games in "very early talks" at every single big publisher right now. this is not news.

it will be fucking shit
you know it and I know it

Obsidian are a shell of their former selves now full of trannies

>implying nu-obsidian can ever make something as based as New Vegas.

>Very early talks
aka someone mentioned how cool New Vegas 2 would be during the coffee break.

redditors are going to get the hardest fucking monkey paw ever fucking conceived if fnv2 is ever made

Attached: 1629154183916.jpg (1024x715, 76.78K)

Is that... an old IP being resurrected by a bunch of different devs who have no idea why the game was good in the first place?
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOO

Good. NV was never really woke so that's a good sign.

Here's your New Vegas 2, bros

Attached: al2cf5ve6os31.jpg (3200x1600, 706.61K)

Get Sawyer again or no buy.

>Hurr durr stupid boomer designer

Yeah, and he needs to come back.

Have you not played New Vegas or any of the Fallout games?

Attached: 1537971840469.png (1024x768, 464.44K)

I'm sure it'll be as good as Outer Worlds

The director and creative lead made an RPG so unsuccessful that Obsidian had to get purchased by MS (pillars 2)

so yes, but who knows if his heart's still in it

yeah seems he doesn't want to direct a big game again but I think they are specifically trying to win him over.

Pretty sure Sawyer's said multiple times he's not interested in doing a big AAA game again

I DONT NEED ANOTHER VEGAS WHATTHE FUCK I NEED NEW STORY AND NEW LOCATION

Attached: 3c7.gif (255x164, 1.93M)

>Nu-Obsidian Fallout

Attached: nonono.gif (300x242, 1.13M)

>New Vegas 2
>Made by the Outer Worlds devs
no thank you

Everyone looking androgynous and like they were sold a generic idea of style perfectly fits with the whole idea of a corporate colony. Nobody there has any identity outside of the company they work for and the stupid TV shows and magazines they get.

Honestly the game is very thorough about being stuck in a colony of idiots and inept leaders.

He was quite bummed at having New Vegas rushed out when he poured so much love in it

>legion is too edgy for 2023-2024 america

its over

As woke as any fallout. It's always been a leftest series developed by coastals.

Youre a complete fucking retard

>New Vegas 2
>made by Bethesda

Truly sad
youtu.be/E4WGuTRzJlE

Attached: Legion cosplayer.jpg (500x667, 73.31K)

the followers of the apocalypse were written to be basically communists lol

>new vegas 2
nobody asked for this, give us another place

as woke as Queens and Kings - Avowed will be, it'll come out first so you'll be able to judge NV2 from it

funnily enough that is the kind of power play Todd would make just to step on their necks. He's so based it's painful.

Attached: 1354968.jpg (567x564, 47.46K)

Pls no its going to be absolute garbage.

fallout was created by a fag

you play as the tranfolk. (female to male, or male to male depending on char creation choice) living inside a vault, after the HRT generator chip brakes it's your duty to go out in the wastelands and find a replacement.
along the way you beat up bigots and kill Nazis from a paramilitary organization that is objectively evil.
there's only one ending where you join the 42% but it has multiple variations to it

No argument. kys

He's sorta walked it back saying he would see how it shakes out with Microsoft and considering they are letting Obsidian do their little passion projects like Grounded and Pertinent (Sawyer's next game). He might feel up to it if Microsoft is just as hands off as they currently are.

>retards were portrayed as retards
Good

article is real

Attached: 1619173794240.png (1360x768, 224.89K)

maybe ill finally give NV a try then. liked FO3 a lot but couldn't finish 4 so ive been putting NV off for a while.

Omg ...one line about 90s Republicans? Clearly the same as being a woke retard

mental illness

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T HAVE AN IDEOLOGY IN MY GAME I DON'T LIKE THAT MEANS YOU'RE PUSHING IT
literally twitter

okay, Any Forums. NAME ONE DEVELOPER YOU'D BE OKAY WITH

The soul of fallout is west coast. Also just because it's "reportedly called in early talks" doesn't mean it will literally be "New Vegas 2". That would be fucking stupid.