Why do people find Aloy ugly? she just looks like the average ginger...

Why do people find Aloy ugly? she just looks like the average ginger. I personally want to mate press her and give her 1,000 younger versions of myself.

Attached: 9b3.jpg (1000x1000, 100.09K)

There's zero reason to go out of your way tk make your MC ugly. The only valid reason would be if it had an ingame purpose, but in this case it doesnt. It quite literally boils down to the devs being sexist. They thought if Aloy was attractive, she'd come off as weaker. These people literally think cute girls can't be strong.

She wasn't full on ugly in the first game just kind of average, in the new game though she gained like 80 pounds and aged a couple decades

i love ugly white women. i would still breed fat aloy with all my sperm : )

i guess it's normal to rebel against norms. then that becomes mainstream and is rebelled against by making really sexy characters again when people get bored of the ugly ones. i like pretty characters with some imperfections and ugly parts but i do not like this current trend of fully ugly designs.

Thats probably just a you thing desu.

lol

Attached: instagram.compCTu68kBI0TL.jpg (798x1330, 265K)

Why does no one ever talk about the gameplay?

No one liked the gameplay in the first, second game is more of the same with a few new additions that don’t change the shitty base gameplay

would breed
:)

Attached: 9651a095-b5e1-4f04-bf73-d72edd5af414-m.jpg (400x300, 19.1K)

What's weird is that she looks a lot better in other parts of the game, gigantic eyebrows aside. Her face is less swollen and puffy, and she looks more in line with how she looks in the first game.

That requires having actually played the game

i thought it was ok but i lost interest pretty quick and left it unfinished. maybe i will return to it someday. the plot was annoying.

ugly women need love too

Attached: IKYG-Site-thumbnail-copy.jpg (960x541, 69.74K)

She's not fat or ugly, just average.

gamers think average is ugly now

Attached: redhead_family.jpg (1330x1863, 369.81K)

i want to mate press the 4th chick on the right.

the woman who's face they 3d scanned is not ugly. aloy in the first game is less ugly than in this game. they are purposefully editing her face uglier and uglier and it's weird.

I want to mate press the 3 teenage lookin ones

>they are purposefully editing her face uglier and uglier and it's weird.
my dick isn't complaining
sorry but i only get horny for ugly mature white women. pedo....

their dad sticks out like a sore thumb lol

Because despite saying your into her, you posted a shopped image of her and are exacerbating a false narrative.
I dont care, other than to just call it what it is.

you got a problem with me liking ugly fat white women whyte boy?

Attached: EZNq3UKXQAYxY08.jpg (600x800, 57.77K)