Based

Based

Attached: Elden Ring.png (617x560, 137.87K)

he means deleting the tweet asking for a copy of the game, is he based for having to beg for it or what's the point of this thread?

>Literal millionaire ebegging
Pathetic

Explain.

its not JUST begging, its "give me special early access kthxbai"

>took him 10 minutes at 6pm, 14 hours before the 16 hours before the event starts to get the game
It would've costed the marketers 6 to 7 figures to pay him to play a game. All that marketing for free.

Attached: 1630425840293.png (410x546, 324.02K)

I hate all streamers and anyone who financially supports them directly. Also I hate the Antichrist.

Attached: 1605643722141.jpg (932x1024, 126.03K)

He ignored the 3pm GMT / 10 ET embargo too and just start playing the minute it was installed, lmao

Absolutely based x2

big streamers like xqc earn their main revenue by ad money. though i do agree in the hatred for people donating money to them

Being an ad man is as shameful as asking for donos

I fucking hate this guy. He is everything wrong with the eceleb community. His english is horrible, he has the personality of a wet blanket, and his streams are absolute snorefests. Yet hordes of basedboys and children watch him every day. He is a millionaire while I have to wage for a living. It's fucking vile. I hope russia nukes everything

>embargo
He got a viewer from NZ to let him use his account.

xqcow is legit funny though, none of his streams are snorefests except his gtarp if you dont like that shit

I will not buy games that companies give to rich people for free. Another game that I will wait a couple years to pick up for 5 bucks or pirate. Either we all buy the games or we all get it for free. Pathetic.

Remember this shit when you come in for health care how you didnt treat everyone equal. Software devs are now on my healthcare treat like shit list.

U earned it. Send me my free copy? No im not important enough? No? Ok when you get sick and you will this is how I will treat you. What goes around comes around.

Idk how people even understand him with his mushmouth mumbling

Please leave this site, i've never been more disgusted reading a post.

TFW I pirate ALL bandai namco games because they give out free copies to streamerfags
keep doing it, scamco

It's not always the case, but in this particular scenario, the sixth post, is indeed, the best post.

xQc BAD
Asmongold GOOD

xqc has almost 84k subs, before tax he's making over $200k a month, even if he loses 30% of that to tax (guarantee he doesn't, living in texas) he's still pulling over 1.5 million a year from subs
there's almost no way twitch is paying him more in ad revenue than that

He makes way more in sponsorships and ads.

>xqc is a millionaire and he e-begs
i hope this was a helpful explanatrion

>so rich he can buy cars just for fun even though he can't drive
Goddamn

Attached: xqcar.png (1024x765, 991.93K)

Streamer fags make me angry over the fact I used to stream in the Justin.TV days and had a small following before I quit because I didn't see the practical path at the time.
Knowing I could have potentially been a millionaire playing video games, and instead have to work every day of my life for the next 40 years makes me salty as fuck

Never too late to come back, there's always new rich streamers making it everyday.

neither are good but xqx is a lot more insufferable

Ok but how is that pethetic?

Yeah I had a following of 20k back in the day too, sucks knowing I could've been a millionaire instead of making $11 an hour if i'd had continued

Why did you feel the need to post this? Are you an xqc simp or just trying to rile
this board up? What is ur purpose?

It's literally "hey, i will shill your game for money, win-win let's do it". Of course they get the game asap.

kill yourself

Making a goal of streaming for a living is not feasible. It's much easier if you don't have any responsibilities, are young, get lucky, and also have an infectious personality that appeals solely to zoomers. And to be making six figures or more is when you can start actually listing the people who are in that bracket.

>Making below what a cashier at McDonalds makes
wtf