KOF XV

Is there an easier way to cancel Heidern's DP into his qcb hcf super? I tried inputting the super as qcb qcf but there's still not enough time

Attached: kof.jpg (1280x720, 92.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GUgv2V3fNGk?t=796
youtube.com/watch?v=JAAlkLmKRfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have the same issue with Terry. I watched a vid on youtube about a shortcut to execute it but it doesn't work. I'm really starting to hate the half circle motion and negative edge in KOF like you wouldn't believe. Say what you want about NRS games and their animations, but my god does their accessible input system shit on these other games and their cringe motions. 5 days in and i'm still in training mode combo grinding.

Do the half circle back first, that counts as the DP motion.
Then you just do the qcf to cancel in to the super

This guy explains it better
youtu.be/GUgv2V3fNGk?t=796

nigga terry has some busted input shorcuts, you can literally win by spamming burnt knuckle into power geyser because they override hard making it a simple qcb qcf qcf

and before you say
>uhhhhhhhhh you just looked it up it doesn't count
I found a lot of shorcuts just mashing while waiting between rounds, its literally finding shit you find comfortable to use and then working up from there

>Luong's C and D qcb specials aren't DPs

Attached: MV5BOWYwMWNmYWItMzAwOS00NjE4LTg5YTMtOTFjZDk1NzExMmJmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE5MzY3MTY5._V1_.jpg (1280x720, 71.42K)

I was referring to his dp into geyser super. I can't do it, and the shortcut I was told to use never works for me.

try 5C 6A xx A burnt knuckle (qcb) xx mash qcf C (power geyser)

xx is cancel

Tried it and it seems harder than the original inputs. Id get his absorption move half the time and it seems like itll take a lot of practice to get this right on pad. Over 20 hours in and ive dropped some characters I really liked bc their normals link weird or some of their super cancels are too hard

Why are you bringing up burn knuckle shit again? That's not what i'm talking about. My combo route ender is power charge into dp rising tackle, so I need to cancel my super from the rising tackle to perform my 2 bar combo not the dash punch. Up your reading comprehension, dumbass nigga.

I need to learn better EX move habits. Sometimes I throw them out there to see if I catch anyone sleeping but most of the time it isn't worth it.
Doing an EX fireball to pierce my opponents own fireball and hit them feels so good tho.

Attached: 1439872781551.png (814x581, 240.3K)

because you are literally trying to grind a very specific way to do something instead of finding a way that feels easier to you
do you realize this is not MK11 simplified rekka system so you can actually have your own combo routes in KoF, if you find rising tackle difficult to cancel then use another special with more hitstun

>KoFXV barely sold 9K first week in Japan
>SamSho sold 40K
>Heroines sold 20K
This game is UNBELIEVABLE dead on arrival. This is what happens when you have shitty graphics on top of only appealing to fighting game boomers.

Terry is feels broken as fuck but he's also the easiest and funnest character in the game.

Attached: 1581041873957.png (449x470, 25.43K)

Just do the DP as a hcb from down to up then hcf. That's the universal motion for super cancels from charging down.

That's why Terry is SS tier in the game. He's like XIV's Benimaru or Robert, where he could do stupid damage from any route.

I meant XIV before the first patch

Yeah, 9K physical copies. Only the paranoid and collectors buy physical these days.

When are we getting that third Capcom vs SNK game?
youtube.com/watch?v=JAAlkLmKRfE

Attached: 63d34c61b58984c4986022ba027e9ed0.jpg (3508x2480, 1.3M)

Hopefully never

Whenever both companies aren't busy making another fighting game and are flush with cash, i.e. not for a long time.

Not for a very very long time.