ITT: the worst minigames of all time

ITT: the worst minigames of all time.

Attached: Blitzball.png (200x206, 50.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FGe60H59yIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not even the worst minigame in that game.
Not even the worst minigame in that game required to unlock a legendary weapon.

Dodging lightning and the chocobo balloon thing were both way more cancerous. The only problem with Blitzball is that you had to do an absurdly large number of games to unlock all the stuff you would reasonably want.

Attached: 1615725774622.jpg (1364x1026, 388.95K)

I fucking love blitzball. Legit play it for hours whenever I replay ffx. Never looking up best players keeps it fresh so I don't just know who to recruit

In bully you have to play an arcade minigame for 15 minutes in order to unlock a save house. The minigame is a 3 lives game where you have to grab food to eat while enemies try to hurt you. Each food gets you 5 points and the required amount to finish the minigame is 1000. The problem is that this minigame is completely mandatory to finish the game

youtu.be/FGe60H59yIU
Uh oh! You are about to get filtered!

Unironically better than Gwent

bad bait

I liked them both.

I'm sure if I tried to learn this I could, but I never did because I'm a pleb.

I literally have played FF8 multiple times over purely because I craved TT

Blitzball isn't bad but the scaling is absolutely FUCKED to the point where, when I replayed FFX recently, I was resetting all blitzball data in between leagues purely to keep some level of challenge

>ITT: the worst minigames of all time.
Any qte.

take your pick

Attached: bof3.jpg (471x468, 76.51K)

The blitzball minigame itself was fine, what wasn't fine was the way it was introduced.

>characters never shut up about blitzball
>you're the best at blitzball
>you're only with the group initially to join their blitzball team
>FIRST match you can play is the final match of the big tournament they spend half the cutscenes talking about
>your team sucks, literally like 10x worse than the NPC team
>you have to grind Tidus during the first half to unlock the move he learned like 4 hours ago to have a chance at winning and even then it's a fucking chore
>sequel implies you won, when 99.9 of all players fucking didn't

Once you recruit some non-garbage players the minigame is actually rather fun.

>you have to grind Tidus during the first half to unlock the move he learned like 4 hours ago
It's actually even worse than this - you just need to wait for half time so that he can *equip* the move he already learned as a plot point. Because it doesn't even let you access the menu before the game begins.

I only played FF8 briefly but I don't think there's any real trick to it. As I remember it's just comparing the numbers that touch - higher number flips over the lower card. Whoever has more cards when the board is filled wins.

>Fucks up your hand
>Triggers lawsuits
Nothing personnel, kid

Attached: Tug of War.jpg (1200x800, 96.41K)

>tfw have played literally thousands of TT matches in XIV

agreed.

AI cheats therefore you have to rely on the RNG as fuck Card skill to get cards.

GET READY

Attached: 1637435109402.png (1280x720, 812.23K)

Barbarian Assault

Attached: 296d4pd.png (512x334, 290.34K)

Don't you have to level him up by passing to him a bunch in the first half too? I remember him being too low level to use the Jecht Shot at first.

Stand aside.

Attached: 1630409767486.png (2242x1224, 2.96M)