Elden Ring Starting Class

who /samuraichad/ here? I hope they have some cool eastern esque armor so samuraichads are not stuck with the beginner armor for the entire game

Attached: geeksamuraj.png (270x399, 155.17K)

Attached: samurai er.png (614x962, 933.07K)

100% Samurai.
The Katana looks like a fun, unique weapon and Bows are said to be better this game and might actually not suck dick.
The big question is whether or not you mix faith as well

Bandit for me so I can get a sick DEX/ARC build

based

Wretch to incentivise me to use all the shit I find. Dumping arcane for item discovery

fucking weebs

whichever wastes the fewest points on dex, int, faith, and arcane

Attached: chad.jpg (1242x1394, 91.71K)

WretCHADS WW@

Attached: dhre.jpg (600x600, 35.49K)

Prisoner here, child predator to be precise.
>mfw high INT

Attached: 1644591265291s.jpg (232x217, 4.85K)

Is Confessor closest to a paladin/spellblade?

Samurai

Nice eastern esque armor fellow samuraichad

> me will go samurai class first
> mfw me will achieve this picture aesthetics
> mfw me long sword + short sword in both hands + bow

>history of my character: none im a fucking killer I will be invencible under the sun u wont do shit I will be miyamoto musashi if u see me ingame start running fucking faggots because im gonna rape you I wont coop with anyone I will invade second 1 I dont care about what a fat bitch wrote about shit and ayyy lmaos stupid stories I want to invade and kill you Im gonna find you user I dont care about fun I just care about abusing new players such as you and all the normies who wants to enjoy this masterpiece and genre for the first time thanks

Attached: samurajgeek.jpg (468x779, 97.55K)

Was 100% going in with a Vagabond for my slow k***ht playthrough but some guy on Any Forums convinced me to go WRETCH
his arguement was as a vagabond i'll never appreciate any armor/weapon in the game except for my starter items where as, as wretch ill wear anything and everything

and he is probably right, i never took off the starter knight set in DeS, DaS, DaS2 or DaS3

I would if it was sekiro 2, otherwise I'll just look like a megaweeb

I'll be picking whichever class looks more like a euro knight

Nah, prophet for my first playthrough.

kind of a noob here, what is the best str/dex class?

One of my biggest beefs is how they only put like 5 katanas in the game and the first one you get is the best rounded one after all. If I could I'd go prophet or bandit with claws but I think Im gonna start as SAM.

PLEASE ANSWER THIS SIRS

Samurai has the lowest arcane, intelligence, and faith trio and the best middle ground of dex/str. So a pure strength or dex build won't have wasted levels in those skills. Probably unironically the best class for min maxing

for pure strength build it's a toss up between hero and vagabond. probably vagabond unless that extra dex goes to waste
for pure dex go warrior

Where my wizards at?

Attached: 9D670A34-36EE-41CE-8B11-50D652FB762B.png (360x504, 40.83K)

nvm i didn't scroll down this guy is right

What do ya'll think of my Bandit Build?

Bandit Level 30
Level Upgrades | Total Level
3 | 13 Vigor
3 | 14 Mind
4 | 14 Endurance
0 | 9 Strength
5 | 18 Dexterity
5 | 14 Intelligence
1 | 9 Faith
4 | 18 Arcane
----------------------------

Bandit Level 125
Level Upgrades | Total Level
10 | 20 Vigor
11 | 22 Mind
18 | 28 Endurance
0 | 9 Strength
22 | 35 Dexterity
35 | 44 Intelligence
2 | 10 Faith
22 | 36 Arcane
----------------------------

Bandit Level 200
Level Upgrades | Total Level; Rune Percentage
17 | 27 Vigor 8.7%
19 | 30 Mind 9.74%
30 | 40 Endurance 15.38%
0 | 9 Strength 0%
37 | 50 Dexterity 18.97%
51 | 60 Intelligence 26.15%
5 | 13 Faith 2.56%
36 | 50 Arcane 18.46%

Is Elden Ring continuation of Souls series? Or just spinoffs like Sekiro and Bloodborne? I only played the latter both and not too familiar with Souls gameplay