It's almost certain Final Fantasy 16 won't have a party and will be a solo game...

It's almost certain Final Fantasy 16 won't have a party and will be a solo game. Would you be satisfied with that or do you think parties are a must in the mainline FF series?

And what do you think of Clive's design? There's a clear shift in trying to make the MC a bit more adult and "manly". Does it work for you?

Also, when the hell are they showing the game again.

Attached: FINAL FANTASY 16.jpg (488x354, 48.73K)

Play an real JRPG

Attached: photo-editor-befunky-free-online-photo-editing-tools-google_6cc8.jpg (1920x1080, 500.44K)

Play a real JRPG

Attached: 00.jpg (1200x675, 189.63K)

They really should just stop ruining Final Fantasy and name it something else.
Its all been downhill since 10

ooh i don't know man. doesn't matter much. game looks good gonna play it anyway

The least ambitious Final Fantasy...

Go to bed Sarah

Play a real JRPG

Attached: 20220213_0833245.jpg (1024x960, 392.45K)

They need parties in jrpps just for the diversity in personality and sexes. Alot of men wont even buy the game if all you can play is a single edgy male.

you could not possibly make it any more obvious what you're trying to do

>It's almost certain Final Fantasy 16 won't have a party and will be a solo game.
Fuck off NoParty-kun

Attached: t NoParty-Kun.png (2088x1900, 721.03K)

it's still going to be a better quality game than XV, Barry.

>DMC

>Does it work for you?
actually yes it does.

thank god you put the title there, it is incredible how you cant even tell which xenoblade is. It is that much of a stale samey game.

To be fair its tire likely they won't have a party here. Depends on how deep the character action-inspired combat is.

I'm fine with it as long as Clive gets semipermanent companions that participate in the story. Don't want this to be a fucking Assassin's creed.

>To be fair its tire likely they won't have a party here.
There is literally zero reason to think that

Dragon's Dogma 2>FF16>Onion Ring

>It's almost certain Final Fantasy 16 won't have a party
Source: My ass

Hope you enjoy your Horizon/God of War-inspired game. It'll likely be a solo game given the inspiration, the fact that we only see Clive fighting in the trailer and also the fact that you can't really design multiple allies in a DMC-like combat (and making more than one playable character would be very time consuming)

>you can't really design multiple allies in a DMC-like combat
Not only does DMC5, the newest DMC, have multiple playable characters, but Dragon's Dogma is literally exactly what you are talking about AND the combat designer worked on both games
>
>Hope you enjoy your Horizon/God of War-inspired game.
Source: my nigger ass

Attached: 20211223133809_1.jpg (330x285, 15.92K)

...and the award for the most retarded argument of the year goes to:
>you can't really design multiple allies in a DMC-like combat
Congratulations!

Attached: fun.jpg (474x348, 16.26K)