not kino

this, kike club games made millions off of shovel knight

>repost
not kino

>hmofa
kino

Mina and her human bf

PUT.HIM.IN.THE.GAME

Attached: 1645347606773.png (1500x952, 409.18K)

Her bush is on full display.

/r/ a drawing of Mina pissing all over herself. Or in these vials

Attached: piss vial.png (945x1153, 316.46K)

I want to touch her ears and paws

>shills aren't real dude, it's all in your head

Attached: Screenshot_20220223-014650_Firefox.jpg (1080x1314, 213.09K)

At least be subtle with your shilling. How can its atmosphere be kino if you haven't even played it? It isn't even out yet. Not even close. It could be the most irritatingly uncomfy game that has ever existed, with constant screeching Pendelum noises from SH3 that's entirely brown and grating for all you know.
Stop making superior anthro-enjoyers/Link's Awakening fans look bhad, with your incessant shilling, YachtClub.

Attached: NceiKWS[1].png (1090x459, 487.71K)

The game is all ready backed, they met all the incentives. There's no need to shill the game.

shut up tranny

What the hell's a hmofa?

furry with mental gymnastics

That doesn't answer my question

I just really hate YachtClub, for reasons and brought up, but pretty much how they handled the cost of their game going up after a decade, and a myriad of other facets.
Shovel Knight is absolutely dope, though. I can't even tell which campaign I like the best, although I would have preferred if Plague was a bit more varied like the other two.

>Skipping the middle man
>bad

Explain, people bitch all the time about the steam "monopoly".

She looks like she fucks human men

>dude whats the point of advertising a game thats already complete LMAO advertisements only work if the game is on kickstarter and needs to be backed!

It sold enough copies already retard i never said anything about it being complete.

ok? advertisements still exist for games that already made a profit?

Ok and you fucking retard? If you really think Yacht club the idiots using Kickstarter, the ones that already sold 1,200,000 on Kickstarter are going to be shilling THIS board full of zoomies on their phones, specifically on this thread with 14IPs then you need to check yourself.

You are just another shitposting retard.

Human Male on Female Anthromorph
To put it simple for the Any Forumstard: Basically BLACKED but furry.

nah, youre just a cuck whos shilling a shitty game for free