Why does Any Forums hate Ocarina of Time, and don't say it's bad in anyway that'd be lying on the internet?

why does Any Forums hate Ocarina of Time, and don't say it's bad in anyway that'd be lying on the internet?

Attached: 4channel.jpg (722x601, 92.31K)

nobody here really hates oot
its a joke

It's not a good game.

i don't like it but that doesn't mean that i hate it

It's one of my favorite games. It's really good.

it's too good and it makes retards jealous

>why does Any Forums hate Ocarina of Time
we don't, only newfags and tourists do

Attached: monster_may_ganon_by_beanycoffee-dbe8swy.jpg (1000x1294, 234.2K)

We don't; It's an excellent game that only the most muddled of shitposters would actually dislike. It's an industry standard for a reason. Stop listening to shitposts.

because Arin Handson from game grumps told them to hate it.
see and

your shitty indie games that try to emulate n64 jank for nostalgia bucks isn't exactly industry standard lmao

To shit on Nintendo fans.
Really, Ocarina of Time is one of about 4 or 5 good Nintendo games but the opportunity to bully them should never be missed.

It runs at 0.000000002FPS like every other N64 game.

Pig Ganon is really hot.

I knew a girl who had a triforce tattoo and one day asked her what zelda was her favorite, "Oh I just love Ocarina of Time. it's easily the best game ever made!". when I asked her what part of the game she liked the most, she completely blanked and couldn't name a single part of the game besides "LISTEN!". oot to me has always been the fake gamer pick for people just looking to ride the trend. it's like the morrowind of the zelda series, where most people will sing the praise of it, but never actually play it.

Because it's the cool thing to do. They're just being contrarian.
That or they went and played it and compared it to modern games. In 20 years people are gonna look back and say that Elden Ring sucks, even though it's getting perfect reviews right now.

Attached: 1641923582528.jpg (2216x2217, 1.3M)

I've played tons of zelda, I like twilight princess the best thanks to the western elements, but Oot isn't bad.

Nintendo overcharges but their game are generally good

I dont hate it but its the most overrated zelda and an overrated game in general. I think a lot of the hype comes from how innovative it was at the time, and nintendo players didnt play a lot of narratively driven games before that. The story in oot isnt particularly special, theres just a lot of focus on it and it tugs at the viewer emotionally.

So it has a lasting impact on the people that played it. And while most of 3d zeldas improve upon oot, the powergap the combination of nostalgia, the respect for its innovation, the lasting emotional impact of it, mean that people who played oot first will continue to say "its just the best game" no matter what.

I love OoT though

OoTfags hate Nintendo though

>the hype comes from how innovative it was
no shit sherlock homeless, in 2022 it's STILL as innovative as it was, it fucking INNOVATED

I don’t hate OOT i hate the fanboys of it and the extremely overrated console it was on