Games that capture the quaint American town

Games that capture the quaint American town

Attached: Mizzurnafalls.gif (500x382, 1.52M)

Heard this got translated recently.
Is it any good?

alan wake
silent hill
deadly premonition

first one to come to mind

Attached: DP.png (640x359, 306.81K)

As good as you'd expect a japanese open-world adventure game on the playstation. It's alright. The controls are a bit convoluted, but that's a given.

sodomy squad or whatever it was

>none of them even made by Americans
Really makes you think.

Silent Hill

Attached: Tumblr_l_314214030879979.gif (540x448, 742.68K)

Harvester

Bully

Fallout 2

>enjoy the first part of the game
>get to open world
>realize that i'm going to miss out on huge amounts of content due to the time limit
>quit

Alan Wake isn't really fair. Remedy has an almost reverence for Americana and captures it flawlessly.

Attached: 1643869055558.jpg (1200x800, 430.27K)

Life is Strange
Life is Strange True Colors

project zomboid

Left field suggestion, Persona 4 always reminded me of my flyover college town in Kansas i used to live in.

Attached: Screenshot_20220224-061655_Brave.jpg (1079x1450, 663.33K)

Americans resent their parents and hate America so much that theyre blinded by some of the beauty of Americana.

Attached: Mizzurnafalls2.gif (500x382, 1.43M)

YiiK
Too bad the game is up its own ass.

Attached: yiik-a-postmodern-rpg-screenshot-02-ps4-us-17jan2018.jpg (1920x1080, 530.29K)

This is me playing Shadow of Memory and Shadow of Time. I fucking hate this shit so much and only Majora's Mask has a convenient work around for it.

Facebook post

I mean i'll give you David Lynch but i suppose he's not into vidya.

adventure capitalist

I feel it's more like those foreigners (I'm one of them) idealize America and have their own version of Americana constructed from photos, movies, books, TV shows. Like Sam Lake's Noir York City, or Vavra's City of Lost Heaven. It's full of nostalgia for a place they've never seen, a place that might not even exist.

Mizzurna Falls was not that good. It was only hyped up because it looks decent and was never translated. the game is a slog to play through.

Postal 2

Does it have a bunch of drug addicted retards larping as negros?

>wearing your shoes in the car
Do Americans really????