It insists upon itself

It insists upon itself.

Attached: 66ez61.jpg (600x450, 51.88K)

What?

ok and?

i dont care about your opinion

Attached: gay_faggot.gif (390x373, 2.69M)

>OP is right for once

Trying to sour grapes elden ring just comes off as pathetic.

Also "insists upon itself" is not a valid criticism of a game series.

Then play the Ring series

Attached: download.jpeg-1.jpg (300x168, 3.78K)

you insist upon yourself

roll, roll attack, I mean, roll attack

>play worse dark souls
No thanks.

This you?

Attached: 1645699073300.png (588x172, 25.26K)

It's not Souls, it's Ring

Attached: 1641527213449.gif (600x338, 2.15M)

games are ok but now that anyone can youtube lore and l33t stats the games are solved and stupid, but you still have legions of mouthbreathers who hold them up as the pinnacle of gaming comparing them to games from every other genre. "souls did it" etc etc

I've accepted that people enjoy games that I find boring but why make 100 threads about it tho.

>Snoy shill
>Anime profile pic
Pathetic. Did he get lynched?

I don't either but I enjoy seeing Any Forums talk about video games for once

It insists upon itself, Lois.

Haven't played any of the souls games.
Is it difficult for the sake of being hard or actually fun?

I'd rather they talk about games I like, but we can't exactly have everything we want in life.

you just abuse the dodge roll and it becomes a monster hunter game without the charm imo.

This is EXACTLY how it felt coming off of Tri into Dark Souls.

Why aren't you making a thread about them then

There's some trial and error in very specific spots, the real hook that makes them stand out as "punishing" is how you just lose your all the souls (XP/money) if you die twice in a row but there's still lots of workarounds for it if you get lost or something like that and can't recover them. That's just the first souls game though. The real appeal besides not treating the player like a retard (by 2011 standards) is just the feeling of progression through the levels, as expected of a RPG. It's just solid game design with no movie shit in something with a budget so people go apeshit for it but if you're into indie stuff a lot of things that souls does won't seem as special.