Why do From fans shill their games on every board?

What about these games turns their fans into idiots who shill them for fucking FREE all day? Are they that insecure about their taste?

No other fanbase is like this

Attached: tv.jpg (1150x758, 168.74K)

>tv has crossover with v
No fucking way

You won't find a dumber fanbase on this site.

Attached: menhera.png (1757x535, 586.12K)

check my 7

trannys like you come to this board to spam that shitty shazam meme, yesterday they released critic score on Elden Ring, they took that as a victory and "hype" so they're shitposting in other boards
just be quiet, you lost to /qa/ and now to From fans

>if you don't want your entire board to be about some shit game you don't give a shit about you're a shazamtroon
Meds this instant, this is serious.

They make these threads on /out/, Any Forums and even fucking /ck/ as well

>everyone is the same person
Nice rationalization. I guess someone posting a Shazam meme makes it okay for fans to become lobotomized shills who spam on off-topic boards

they come in other games thread to shit on them then act like onions-powered redditors when a game they like gets released

Attached: large.jpg (500x459, 52.66K)

paid shills or legit retarded, it's a thin line with dark souls, see pic related
you could always try just not acting like insufferable fags

Attached: ''dark souls grabbed me on an emotional level''.jpg (1680x4335, 1.77M)

>No other fanbase is like this
Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts/Smash Bros. fans want a word with you

I'll take my meds when you're about to dilate
are you a janny that you're worried about others boards? just filter their shit and move on

>are you a janny that you're worried about others boards? just filter their shit and move on
I don't want to filter it because in theory I'm interested in it when there is actual news. I just don't want to see it everywhere and killing other threads. I also hate people being impertinent assholes who do whatever they want in general, doubly so when there are no consequences

Is it a fromsoft thing or because that landwhale writer is involved?

>newfags get their first taste of Dark Souls autism

Attached: souls fan.jpg (969x1024, 165.87K)

there's a Elden Ring general and a Soulsgame general on /vg/

Maybe the fanboys should go there instead of spamming unrelated boards with their shitty games.

okay my man I found match on my game, good luck fighting le evil fan boys and hope you get paid as much as our jannys

damn this guy must be getting paid a lot to shill

Have fun playing your little game, bro

It's Sony viral marketing, they do this for all of their games and the games they have even partial marketing rights for.

You poocels are coping this hard and the game isn't even out yet? You're going to have an aneurism on release.

I don't know but a situation like today is a clear sign Any Forums can't be taken seriously anymore. All that constant anti-hype and anti-shilling all year and then there's this.

Because Game of Thrones autism, not even kidding they are the most cancerous fanbase on that board. Combine that with FromSouls autism and you got the Any Forums equivalent of the bombs russia just dropped.