Lowkey tho... they kinda deserve it

Lowkey tho... they kinda deserve it.

Attached: Flag_of_Ukraine.svg.png (2560x1707, 2.27K)

fr fr

fr fr no cap skrilla skrilla on a stack 50/50

Any Forums
>Biden bad. Biden will start WW3!
also Any Forums
>Biden bad. Why isn't Biden starting WW3? Also Putin is based for invading and threatening to use nuclear weapons

user................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ your fly is undone...

the individual people who never did wrong do not deserve this

im glad they made a scalable vector graph of a blue and yellow rectangle

>they deserve it for overthrowing our puppet leader and government
Ring any bells?

BRUH

Lowkey tho... they kinda deserve it.

>some Ukrainians will never get the chance to play Elden ring

Feelssadman.jpg

Imperialism is still imperialism. Get fucked, Russo.

>Putin to Biden: We don't want nukes pointed at us from Ukraine.
>Biden to Putin: Corn Pop wants soverienties and freedumbs, jack.
It's time to start taking that backlog with utmost seriousness.

vatnik internet defense force sure is posting a lot more than normal all of a sudden

>Elden Ring launches
>WW3 happens
Coincidence? You decide...

Who is they? The Polish people who were trapped in a meme country made by Lenin or the Russians living under occupation by the Poles?

Krokodil addicted Russiagoblins are just as bad as fat Amerimutts. Am*rica and R*ssia both deserve to get nuked

My mom is thinking about adopting two cats.

fuck ukraine they're all far right nationalist nazis
good luck russia

>they're all far right nationalist nazis
Based Ukraine.

CHAMPIONS
A CELEBRATION OF WAR

>this retard doesn't understand the concept of shills and JIDF
you're lost forever

Ukraine sounds based then.

Funny how Russia shills now go NAZI BAD after using the same strats as nazis did in Austria anschluss and poland

They're funded by Jews

hope those neo nazi militias can fight back against russia

>implying a certain semetic tribe doesn't benefit over brother wars regardless of belligerents

I want a blonde hair blue eyed ukraine tradwife refugee

Fuck Russia.
Fuck Putin.

Spasiba for of this kind and truest words, my fellow not-comrade with totally normal foreign pig name.

We are ont of being nazis! Ukraine is nazis of genociding or peoples in Reichskommissariat Дoнбacc!

Putin can have all of Ukraine.

I don't care.

He can have Canada too.

Attached: truth.png (883x222, 179.07K)

>Elden Ring launches
>WW3 happens
We need to go deeper

Attached: 164566377174.jpg (997x1969, 384.04K)

based.

This whole thing is NOT MY PROBLEM.

this reminds me of legos

why are women like this

*white women

They only care about social brownie points