Why there aren't any JoJo games?

Why there aren't any JoJo games?

Attached: jolyne_cujo_by_dandonfuga_df0ib9u.jpg (800x1124, 579.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jojowiki.com/JoJo's_Bizarre_Adventure:_Last_Survivor
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There literally are though

You haven't looked hard enough. There's plenty of JoJo games. We just happen to get 2 out of 5 of them in the west.

Also, the latest one is a battle royale game. I'm sure that'll show up somewhere in some Round 1 Arcade site but honestly it's not what I was looking for personally.

All Star battle is good but not balanced

why is this boomer shit so popular with the chitlins

Attached: 61WQ57CWA3L[1].jpg (500x500, 79.58K)

>dandonfuga
just post the pregnant version so the thread can end.

None of bamcos games are, really. They double down on the strengths of whatever character they're bringing to the game and then people get mad when fights between certain characters reach the natural conclusion.

Keep in mind, I'm not saying this is automatically supposed to be a good thing but it was nice to have a JoJo fighter that wasn't automatically arenashit.

Heritage to the Future 2 when?

dreamcast version was superior

Honestly it had something for everyone. On the dreamcast side you had the superior colors. On the playstation side while the pallete was more limited, if you were more of a single player enthusiast the game had a fantastic story mode that came with it's own mini-games.

I wish there was a new big one for consoles and PC. The last major jojo game is a Japanese-only arcade game.

Don't the idiot executives know that JJBA is not an obscure franchise anymore and that Westoid normies WOULD flock to play a new AA JJBA game?

Attached: jjba.png (693x684, 282.19K)

Eyes of Heaven didn't really sell all that well though from my recollection, and that's in recent years. Much as I love JoJo even I have yet to finish it's campaign.

whatever happened to that BR?

It's still active and Jolyne will be added March 9, 2022.

jojowiki.com/JoJo's_Bizarre_Adventure:_Last_Survivor

Not him but I'm surprised she wasn't even in the base game.

excuse my French but this game is fucking bizarre

The game only has anime characters, and it was released in 2019.

Just give the license to the shadow of modor team plz. Those games already have an elf stand and WB owns both properties.

>meanwhile, berserk fans don't get a single good game or anime adaptation

Attached: adgqeZ0.png (1000x1016, 993.79K)

>you can ORA in a Lord of the Rings game
VIDEO GAMES

actually FUCK YOU for a second, that's god damn gold
the game's are all about finding out and abusing your enemy's weaknesses, also about turning your enemies into allies

Where are they in the anime adaptation anyway, I watched those on netflix, they were less censored than I expected so I'm curious for the survivor fight.

Attached: Pucci4.jpg (374x893, 122.93K)

>Where are they in the anime adaptation anyway, I watched those on netflix
That means you've watched all that's available.

I thought it started airing on jap tv.

what is dark souls