Mandela effect?

I swear to God I never saw this character before the Nintendo Direct. Is like it came out of nowhere and now it's like the most popular game mascot on Any Forums??? I have been here for ages and never saw this little nigga mentioned before. WTF?
>inb4: zoomer
I'm 25 years old.

Attached: Klonoa_Wii_Render_1.jpg (360x450, 27.78K)

Well you obviously aren't a gay furry

You are obviously too young and obviously you already know that

Very obscure overlooked game compared to crash bandicoot and the like. It's not a game that had a cult following really because the game (at least the first one) is actually quite easy although still enjoyable. This is the only real response you are going to get because people will pretend to have some kind of superiority complex over hearing about the game maybe a few times but knowing they would never check it out. I don't even know why it's popular now.

Zoomer

Is this a cartoon?

I played klonoa 2 when I was 7 and it was a kewl game of high quality and artistic passion.
you just missed it. your loss.

I mean he had no game since 2009

He's been the mascot of Any Forums shota bait threads for years

Attached: 1618266533970.jpg (639x800, 319.37K)

Fuck off furfag piece of shit.
you always fucking ruin discussions of these games.

>I'm 25 years old.
I'm 27 and I totally remember playing it on the PS2,you were totally in the right "timeframe",dunno how you TOTALLY missed it

Kemoshota is the discussion

>dunno how you TOTALLY missed it
I blame Namco's marketing (or lack thereof) for this.
>release cool demo of a platformer
>market it like shit, don't distribute it for shit
>everyone that tries the demo actually really likes it
>the potential customer can't actually find the full game in stores, and seems to be mere myth at this point
>years later, the game's lack of sales and short print run means that getting a copy of the actual game will cost you hundreds for a copy off ebay

I've seen him on here many times but the game's always been more of a cult classic, mostly known for the cute character. the new release obviously made it fresh in everyone's minds. Idk how you could've missed him before though if you've been here for ages

Klonoa is the perfect example of a good game that "fell through the cracks" because its publisher didn't bother marketing it at all. It's a fantastic platformer from an era when platformers like it sold like hotcakes, but Namco's retarded and marketed it with Fish Taco coupons.

>marketed it with Fish Taco coupons
Or as an STD.

Attached: hey baby.jpg (1344x900, 1.46M)

>but Namco's retarded and marketed it with Fish Taco coupons.
That's so fucking stupid I'm willing to believe it at face value.

what the FUCK

That's because that's a shitty nu redesign.

He looked like this originally, do you remember now?

Attached: FL-YYowVUAAtLJU.jpg (930x1200, 85.45K)

The marketing team thought packaging the Wii Remake, the only hope for reviving the series, with fish taco coupons from a regional fish taco chain called Wahoo's, was a good idea.

Attached: fishtacos.jpg (2048x1536, 389.62K)

In my area,the place selling videogames (an specific space in a big supermarket) had a tv where you could play it for a bit somehow

>I never saw this character before the Nintendo Direct
zoom zoom.

Attached: 2qixscwet8w61.jpg (3865x2897, 1001.1K)

You're just a casual, lmao.