One

One.

Attached: images.jpeg-33.jpg (297x297, 10.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T9aW582kRFA
youtube.com/watch?v=Hp4TTiXBS9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=T9aW582kRFA

Instead of thinking of Drowning Pool when I see Calo now for some reason my brain jumps immediately to Prince of Persia and "I STAND ALONE".

You're kinda short for a bounty hunter

>I STAND ALONE
youtube.com/watch?v=Hp4TTiXBS9A

Loved whooping that phony's ass.

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

I'm real scared, you little manlet pecker head.

Finished this for the first today. Considering starting KOTOR II next week but I suck at RPGs and me getting through this one was a huge fluke, even on easy, so I'm hesitant.

And, fuck Cucko Nord btw.

Discovering he was short kills the intimidation. Especially when you body him later in the game.

How can you suck at KOTOR? The mechanics are simple and leveling can be handled automatically for you. Literally you can play the game so the only thing you need to remember to do is spam special abilities during combat and that's it.

I first went wrong by running out of medpacs but I solved that on my own by doing more looting + force healing ability with me and companions. The other disaster was investing feats into single bladed weapons (Dueling) but even an unupgraded, zero feats, double bladed lightsaber roadhoused everybody so I wasted three feats correcting that error.
I agree the game is easy, but only once you know how to play and I had to learn that on my own.

>Run away with 1 party member
>Talk to him until he shoots me
>Immediately stand back up again
Heh better luck next time

Second one is even easier. You can be light sided jedi throwing lightnings one shotting everyone and never run out of force points. And on dark side it's even worse, I had 34 wisdom by the end of the game.

Attached: Star Wars_ Knights of the Old Republic II_ The Sith Lords 07.02.2022 17_24_32.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

>Second one is even easier
How much difference in strategy (everything outside of combat) is there from KOTOR to II? Can I apply what I know from KOTOR and do fine?

Iirc it's basically the same combat system yeah.

>Can I apply what I know from KOTOR and do fine?
Yeah.

jedubadawananinibobo

Just
>[Shock him]

be aware that your group has to split up more often
so don't sleep on the characters you don't generally use

Took too long