>2022
>wires
into the trash it goes, imagine getting dabbed on by kikebook

Attached: PlayStation-VR-2-1[1].jpg (1600x900, 103.82K)

gt7 accessory

>crossgen
Rip in peace

Wouldn’t a battery be really heavy? I don’t see a problem with a wire since any prolonged gaming session will require sitting down.

Idc what anyone on v says about psvr or psvr 2, this is day 1 for me cause i had a blast with psvr.

wireless is too high latency to be a pleasant experience unless the hmd has an onboard processor which would negates the only reason to buy sony's solution
t. index chad who flipped a quest 2 for profit

Honestly, as much as I love having a wireless headset it's still a massive leap from the original psvr, and a rather good headset compared to anything other than a quest 2.

I wonder how much they are willing to fund for this when there were any games made for the PSVR. hope they don't kill this the way they killed the vita

If they spend too many resources on this thing, PS5 (and also PC) will have less games, unless they port them to PC at some point.

Wired >>> Battery
A battery need to be recharged every day, it's heavy, takes a lot of space, adds a lot of latency.

Attached: VR.jpg (1024x708, 119.8K)

>wireless
nobody likes batteries faggot

what the fuck are those controllers

better than the PSDick

Imagine buying this piece of shit, only to get motion sick when every game is 30fps or below

Imagine being so BTFO'd by Sony that you have to lie on a Chinese knitting forum.

1 wire is ok, but wires and sensors is not

Has the average PSVR game developed beyond generic platformers and shooting galleries yet?

yes, DOA VV is a system seller

>30fps or below
bait

vrchat runs at 45fps on rtx3090 and ryzen 5900

I know this is a scripted shitpost thread we've all seen two hundred times, but for the lurkers:
I own a Quest 2, an Odyssey+, an Index, and a Pimax 8K.
I have no harness or anything, my wires are free hanging.

You do not notice wires.