I'm gonna die before I get to play Elden Ring

I'm gonna die before I get to play Elden Ring

Attached: Flag_of_Ukraine.svg.png (2560x1707, 2.27K)

Congrats sis.

I don't understand why they don't just introduce a full trade ban instead of tiny sanctions. Also chinese firewall. Block the ruskies from cs and dota and the revolution will be on its way for sure.

>"They will just use VPNs"

Russians are way too loud to not let everyone know they are russians so you can have them banned.

You’ll be Russian when you play

You should probably download Dota 2.

So true!

Attached: 1645691048831.jpg (1000x1000, 224.4K)

Flag reminds me of lego

You should try to migrate to the US, you'll fit in perfectly.

Attached: ukraine pride parade.jpg (720x750, 221.93K)

>Block the ruskies
Do you really think anyone would give up a third largest audience?

Attached: 1634061752278.png (566x353, 12.88K)

God, I hate Russia.

Beacuse you have the geopolitical understanding of a 15 year old Any Forums fag.
Stick to vidya, user.

enough ukraine thread, post russia thread

russian economy is not that big

Seemingly the experts don't know how to stop them either so maybe you don't know as much as you think you do either.

Soon you can stream Escape from Tarkov, but IRL. You will be fine user, soon you will be playing Elden Ring on Russian internet.

When you impose trade sanctions on someone you're also affecting your own trade.

That's why it only works if everyone does it, which is hard when everyone is trying to convince everyone else to do hardcore sactions while you only do minor ones because as a ruler you think fuck if you're gonna risk losing elections just to impose some sanctions that you know aren't actually gonna stop Putin from doing whatever he wants.

>tfw i will never help my futa friend relieve herself with my pussy

Attached: 1642978664284.jpg (1124x1268, 121.11K)

Fuck you. Any Forums is way smarter than that guy.

So why the fuck does putin want to invade ukraine so bad?

based leftist tard

They're going to go after the oligarchy who are the ones with real power in Russia, so that will harm them more than sanctions will.

A sad day to be a straight male indeed.

warm water ports and buffer land between russia and nato

There's nothing really going on at the moment so he felt obliged