PC bros it's fucking over

PC bros it's fucking over.

Attached: 71ba8f811ca9bb13a35db182f6729f35.png (624x1290, 9.8K)

Empress tho.

Attached: pepe-139.png (500x500, 203.66K)

>mentally ill fag who won't crack shit unless you pay him $500
imagine paying for piracy

a loon

I won't pay shit, I'll leave that to retards, soon or late a new group will arise too.

As long as there is PC gaming there will be piracy, codex is gone but it will be eventually replaced.

Whatever you say faggot. Seems pretty dead to me. Denuvo won. Cope.

Say that to empress.

I'm not a paypig.

Neither am I but still can play whatever releases he makes.

>"Dawn comes, and another rises to take the mantle"

This Gaydex guy really thinks he's good gifts to pirating.?

>last release was fucking The Sims 4
What a terrible game to end your work on. If it was Elden Ring then at least they could have gone out with a bang

Attached: 1624105782423.gif (220x212, 2.57M)

The scene no longer exists.

Surprised this isn't a bigger deal. Codex is essentially the only group I trust. No idea who anybody else even is

Almost everything I download is them or a repack using their cracks. I always get sentimental with this sort of stuff.

>soon or late a new group will arise too.
Apart from CYP (who disappeared over a year ago) name one other new group in the last decade that has appeared and was able to crack denuvo.

Protip: there hasn't been one and all but Empress don't even bother trying to crack denuvo because of how hard and time consuming it has become.

Only Empress is left and those releases are few and far between.

Piracy is coming to an end for games that use denuvo.

Okay, serious question. Which of the old scene groups is still at least semi-active today?

Compared to everyone else, yeah.

Well at least Elden Ring doesn't have denuvo. Guess I'll make that my final game.

Imagine typing this shit up and thinking you look cool. Yikes.

>soon or late a new group will arise too.
like who?
we haven't heard anything from CPY in ages, and it was a collaboration of different groups anyway
Razor1911/FLT only releases GOG releases that have no protection to begin with
EMPRESS is so entitled that only does Denuvo releases and pretty much ignores the rest, and wants to be paid(not donations) to do it
GOLDBERG doesn't really crack games, they only add MP fixes to already cracked MP games
DARKSIDERS only does simple steamapi cracks, and is focused on more niche and obscure games
PLAZA, FCKDRM, SKIDROW etc do the same of some of the others above

CODEX was quite literally the only group who did major releases and maintained them with constant updates

except for CODEX, the scene was already almost dead when it came to major releases, with CODEX gone, no one is gonna step up cause no one is up to the task at all, if there were people capable of doing what CODEX did, they would be already there for the sake of competition, but there's literally no one

literally none, even the ones that have the same names aren't the same people and are only resurrected projects
CODEX were literally the only group that fits your description

rip pirated games

fake