Still undefeated

>still undefeated

Elden Ring was the best shot they had.

Attached: n64_the_legend_zelda_ocarina_time_gray_p_xc5z8f.jpg (2100x1490, 441.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbOwjdiUz8c&t=1516s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>still undefeated
Bro its been out since 1998 and you still havent beat it yet lmao

It hurts my old boomer gamer heart when zoomers compare Souls shit to this. Not even a tendie but the Epona quest alone smokes everything in a Souls quest in terms of design. To this day I don't know if it's a sidequest or not. Literally to this day

It also has actual dungeon crawoling and interactive puzzles and stuff, something From games don't even try because they would fail at it

if you cant guess this song by the ocarina notes alone you never played the game

a down up
a down up

you're right its undefeated, at being one of the worst fucking games ever made

Dark Souls 1 is like Ocarina of Time, except for intelligent adults instead of diaper-clad children.

We weren't talking about memehand

based and true, dark souls is the real 3d zelda while oot is just casual trash for retards who cant play real video games

It's good but definitely not undefeated, there have been tons of games that did everything that oot did but more refined

24 years and it still makes faggots seethe

you know fromsoft has games from before souls shit right?

elden reddit just got owned by mario odyssey rankings too
you can't be very intelligent if you believe a hack and slash game like souls is like a dungeon crawling game. something tells me you are 12 years old too

Attached: 1645686804003s.jpg (250x109, 3.08K)

I love Ocarina of Time, and I also love Dark Souls.

I'm playing Ocarina of Time right now, and I'm going to be playing Elden Ring when it drops.

Looking at King's Field and comparing it to OoT and MM makes you realize how bad From Software really is. Hell, even the PS2 one
No competent developer would ever greenlight something like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=XbOwjdiUz8c&t=1516s

Attached: souls combat.webm (853x480, 2.77M)

Shoot bow at giant eye, put fire on ice, stand on button are not puzzles. They are filler designed to make dumb people feel smart.

>souls
>hack and slash
lmao

that webm is 10x better than any """""""""""""combat"""""""""" you could post in oot

seethe

PC port when?

>oh my gawd ocarina is best game ever

Attached: 1630279749.gif (620x519, 54.82K)

Seethe? OoT is from the 90’s. And quick switching to ice arrows after back flip dodging a dark nut is still kino to this day.

Soon brother, soon.

Attached: 1485759905332.gif (400x400, 269.06K)

Nostalgia is a hell of a drug

I really hate it when braindead people compare them. Souls is combat focused, Zelda is dungeon and puzzle focused with comfy villages. They don't even remotely try to do the same thing

But yes, OoT was obviously a lot more revolutionary and innovative than any game today[/spoiler]

Attached: ahead of its time.webm (1280x720, 2.34M)

Shining tune

OP is an absolutely seething nintendo fan boy who just can't stand the horrific reality that the switch doesn't get modern games.
He made this thread because he wants to play something incredible but his parents bought him a switch and "that's all you're getting until your grades improve, young man!"
He's sitting in his basement on his dildo chair with a tear in his eye as he boots up the nintendo switch online n64 expansion pak his parents gave him for his birthday, selecting ocarina of time and whispering to himself "this is... this is just as good!"
Don't worry, OP, Kirbys coming out in a month, you faggot

Attached: 1645603166051.jpg (496x496, 134.39K)

defeated by pic related in world design and exploration, defeated by many other games in combat mechanics at this point, on par with many games in music. The puzzles aren't even that great. It's a really good game, but you have to be a braindead redditor to seriously think no game is better or at least as good as OoT

Attached: 1621908461866.jpg (1200x630, 237.82K)

OOT really was one of a kind, truly a blue print for modern gaming. Same with Mario 64. Both of them were the fabled "citizen kane" moment of gaming journalist love to talk about when cinematic games are released.

How old are you