Update when?

Update when?

Attached: 1645328949672.png (568x507, 122.72K)

now that she's fired? never.

>2 years and 7 months of simping down the drain

Attached: dee.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

Japanese companies are soulless

quick rundown?

Vtuber who GFE baits like crazy and is among the most superchatted in the world turned out to have a boyfriend behind the scenes, a bunch of drama happened and she pretended to kill herself, now she's been fired for apparently leaking corporate secrets or something

Yikes. I dont want to be a fan of hers right now

>vtuber
>GFE
>superchatted
I don't get any of this, I feel so old. Are vtubers those anime girls that jap girls voice while they play games? I think I've seen one of those. Why can't they have boyfriends?

To Cover's credit they stood by her when it was just "oh she has a boyfriend muh superchats SAVE ME COVERMAN" and only pulled the plug when she went full crazy and leaked shit. Leagues better of a place to work than most idolshit companies that would have publicly exicuted her for having looked at a boy for 0.7 seconds.

Attached: russia.jpg (6680x3742, 740.52K)

kek

>Are vtubers those anime girls that jap girls voice while they play games?
Yes.
>Why can't they have boyfriends?
Personally I don't care but Rushia specifically fostered a fanbase of simps who felt like she was their e-gf

>all this shit happens on Christ Chan's birthday
holy fuck this date is cursed

You're right on the first one
>GFE
Girlfriend Experence. As in, she roleplays as your girlfriend to seperate lonely mentally unhinged guys from their money.
>Superchat
Donations on youtube.
>Why can't they have girlfriends
Cover actually does let their girls have boyfriends unlike most Idolshit companies that enforce "purity", Cover makes Hololive girls In Character be single but Out Of Character they don't care and they'll defend you if it leaks you have one. This girl was farming crazies as above so her having a boyfriend encited extreme autist rage. Which would have been nothing to her carrer (her subscribers actually increased through all this) had the girl not then leaked corprate secrets and acted like a general crazy in responce

why does your Any Forums look like shit

Yeah, vtubers are just streamers with an anime avatar.
A lot of vtubers are in the business of milking simps for their money rather than being good at games or something, so they tend to not talk about their romance lives. In Rushia's case, she was known for going beyond that and doing a "girlfriend experience"

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (1000x562, 192.63K)

>Vtuber fans get cucked
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

>Why can't they have boyfriends?
Japanese idol culture is batshit crazy, and these tubers are close enough that they have to worry about these things. There's been a couple who have retired because they couldn't handle the crazy stalker fans.

As for superchat, that's a youtube streaming thing. When you stream something, your viewers have a chat window they can abuse to type things for you and other viewers to see. Superchatting means paying real money to make your chat message have a different background color, depending on how much you spent. Just another way to throw your money at someone.

What company secrets or whatever did she even link? Did I just miss it or is that just an excuse to get out the rope?

Is Rushia trending at the same time as Russia again?

>coco gets proper graduation
>rushia gets the rope
>on the same day that russia does things to ukraine
hmmm

>vzoomer drama
>zoomer night zoomin image
You need to leave.