Reminder that From games are shallow hack and slays where you do nothing but run from mob to mob, dodge with 15 iframes...

Reminder that From games are shallow hack and slays where you do nothing but run from mob to mob, dodge with 15 iframes, attack, rinse, repeat. Almost no other action game is as simple. This and the fact it pretends to be difficult is why casuals like OP love these games.

They are peak Reddit, and they birthed the worst and most low-IQ fanbase ever, if the niggerish behavior of spamming Any Forums with constant pointless threads, suddenly respecting faggot reviewers and literally shilling a game for free isn't proof enough.

No competent developer would ever greenlight something like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=XbOwjdiUz8c&t=1516s

Attached: 1645645471916s.jpg (250x150, 6.05K)

Any Forumstard language spotted, thread disregarded

I just like some of the art desu

>unapologetic leftist tranny
Do Soulsfags really? This is even worse than the shittaste

You're having a mental breakdown because people are looking forward to a videogame.

can your kind make coherent sentences at all or do you just use the same buzzwords over and over again?

why are souls sissies uncapable of looking forward to a game without making 50 threads a minute, shilling for review sites and making dumb spam threads with nothing but "OOOOHHH"?

>things I don't like are LE DITTO!

Attached: pokemon-go-ditto-how-to-find-and-catch-ditto-in-the-wild-and-everything-else-you-need-to-know-1479913157461[1].jpg (606x403, 54.47K)

>game will suck
It doesn't
>g-game is reddit, whaaa
It's not, you lost.

go play gacha. go pay for subscription games. go play cyberpunk. then come back and complain about fromsoft

Wait I watched this whole review and it says KF4 is a masterpiece?
What are you trying to pull here?

they boys at the server are really gonna love this one
good work

Game is going to be AMAZING.
BUT
From Soft are the most reddit core game devs out their. This is not a problem.

I dunno why people hate Reddit so much that they deny having similar interests.

It's what happens when you have months of tortanic posting against the game only for it to be apparent the closer it gets to release that the game is good. With the demo and even the early leaks people only say good things about it so as a response to the constant anti-shilling on this board people genuinely excited for it respond by making threads upon threads lambasting those that desperately tried so hard to make this game seem bad.
I can't blame them, shazamposting and tortanic-fags definitely deserve to have their schizophrenic mental breakdowns for trying this hard for months for absolutely nothing.

>projecting
You can't even address any argument in the OP, you pivoting fag.
They have Reddit-brain syndrome.
If you had a brain, you would trust your own eyes more than what a lobotomized Fromtard says. You can also just emulate that piece of shit any time, like I did

Attached: 1645062586010.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

Shazamsisters are coping and seething. They are desperate

What other game can give this feel of adventure and good challenge?

What makes a game Any Forums then?
>anime aesthetics
>l*lis
>VN or dating sim
>le hardcore strategy game
> is shit

You are peak reddit by saying they are peak reddit. Only a redditfag that has been entrenched in the culture could make those autist level comparisons.

the fuck do you want me to address, you called it reddit then called anyone who likes it a faggot. any game can be boiled down to simple mechanics so there's no point in addressing that either. you just wanted to bait. here's your (you)

>leftist tranny
oh boy time to kys!

if made by team sneed == Any Forums game

This takes me back to MHW days, when PChads, Snoys, and XBoners were having fun with the game while Tendies were seething and dilating because no Switch port.

Attached: 1638503341243.gif (360x270, 1.63M)