GOTY 2022

It's gonna be BOTW all over again for you fucks

Attached: 167846b0dff94a23e047099b1a41ff0d.png (423x213, 47.48K)

>It'll be just as bad as BOTW
OH NO NO NO FROMSISTERS WE GOT TOO COCKY

just accept its good user

Makes sense. BOTW sucks.

Attached: 17032231.jpg (801x534, 38.03K)

Just know when you've been beat buddy, it's okay

OP malding.

Attached: 239.png (582x782, 176.86K)

>video game journalists like it

oh no

It doesn't matter. Popular Youtubers and Twitch streamers will play it, make their videos, jerk off about how amazing and perfect it is, and all their retarded fanbase will go out and buy it because their fake internet friend that doesn't know their name was paid to say they like it.

It's why pieces of shit like Hollow Knight got so popular and why we can't go a single Nintendo Direct or whatever Playstation's ripoff Direct is called without everyone screeching about Silksong.

Seems like you guys are the ones freaking out, whipping out basedjaks and reactions
I'm here, at peace knowing I'm gonna be playing a great game while you all cope and seathe like back in 2017, it'll be glorious

>open world
>gets ridiculously high score
Who here is shocked? Have fun running around in an empty skinnerbox world for 200 hours until the next assetflip drops out like a month after.

Attached: 14625821.jpg (853x448, 34.15K)

Sir, I don't give a shit about Hollow Knight

>have fun

well if you insist

main campaign was confirmed around 30 hours a long time ago, the horse might be so you don't waste any time if you just wanna run to the good shit

>skinnerbox
how

Yeah you are right, its going to be another BOTW, undeserving of its GOTY because a better game came out a week earlier

Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it.

Attached: 2767807105679256.png (700x412, 167.76K)

>it's going to be one of my favorite games all over again
Great. Can't wait to play it.

Like fucking clockwork

i learned to wait for the better game

Me neither user
enjoy the show

Holy shit I haven’t seen Any Forums in such a hard cope in a long time, thank you based Miyazaki.

they didn't plan for this, it's just fate, Elden ring was suppose to be a 2021 title, Poor Horizon, they will forever be in the shadow of better games