How does it feel, nintenchads?

How does it feel, nintenchads?

Attached: tendie left out.jpg (1510x884, 234.78K)

Nobody is excited for Soul Hackers In Name Only.

I got an Xbox recently so I can't really complain. But fuck me, the different button layouts is a pain in the ass

Considering that I own a pc, great.

I have a SeX so I’ll still play it

Pretty good

Attached: Switch cross platform.jpg (1080x718, 51.4K)

kek based

Feels good.

Attached: 1645605917382.png (1035x1266, 865.2K)

Not bad. I got every big nintendo hit and now I get Elden Ring. Idorts just keep on winning

Attached: sm top gun.gif (320x240, 2.46M)

Dont care about soul hackers, playing Elden Ring on my PC. I just want any information on the NEW FUCKING ETRIAN GAME

I am.

Attached: 1637940322224.jpg (640x648, 78.8K)

KEK based

I'm not a cocksucking consolewarring faggot and I own all 4 platforms because I'm not poor. I'll be playing all 3 games because I actually play video games

Nigga WW3 just started and you shitposting like you wont get thrown into the meatgrinder. Find a way out before they get you.

Do you think this forum is filled with children? I am assuming most people here own multiple, if not all consoles currently available.

Hi discord!

Attached: 1645651515152.png (1455x591, 290.96K)

>he actually fucking bought a stadia
How dumb do you have to be?

Not him but I went to boot camp and quit due to being a pussy and now they probably can't draft me lololol get raped

They're aren't like actual human beings in the current year who aren't children or women and only own a nintendo console right? You guys are fucking with me. If you actually game how the fuck can you possibly just own a switch and be satisfied with that? Someone explain

Rent free.

lol I'm from latinamerican, I've got 99 problems and a world war is clearly not one of them.

Don’t you have a child to groom discord tranny?

Feels weird seeing people go crazy over a game I don't care about. I guess that's how some people view Nintendo threads constantly.

Why the fuck would you want an xbox when you already have a pc? Sounds redundant to me.

Remember when old people would buy DS's and only played brain age?

>Any poster who makes fun of my kiddie tablet is a discord tranny
Go see a doctor.

The main reason the switch sells is because of women trying to kill the video game industry by getting devs to pander to tablet hardware. Luckily, nobody important's done that. The second reason is because people like to become parts of increasing statistics - in other words, bandwagon. Because of the women.

Sex distribution on Any Forums is like 59% male, 41% female, tho.

>Finally beat Legends Arceus
>Can start playing Elden Ring this weekend
>FF Origins next month
It's good to be an idort

Westoids SEETHING

it's undoubtedly 99% male and 1% mentally ill faggot

>41% "female"
Pottery

Nintendo fans outside of Any Forums didn't even notice.

>they probably can't draft me
They need you to have two legs, two arms and a head. As long as you fill that criteria you're good enough to be sent to die while the tanks, artillery and aircraft do the same to the other guys.

Dilate

FATCHADS WE KEEP WINNING

Just a myth nintendo haters like to push

>defending discord for free
Dilate trannoid

Fine
I own platforms to play both of those games if I want to

I don't even have a discord account you mentally ill nigger.

Feels like I put my Switch down for long enough that I play Elden Ring, then get to play Stranger of Paradise, then once I've had my fill of SoP I pick up Kirby

You console war niggers will never learn

Attached: 1636495816015.jpg (587x561, 49.54K)

I drunk purchased a switch and never used it. missed the return window so it's somewhere in my house, I'm not sure.

My SeX is much better than my PC. I’d say it’s better than 90% of gaming PCs. Just look how much if a meltdown there was over the minimum specs of ER (which are worse than even the fucking PS4). Also gamepass, spending 60 bucks for unlimited access to a gorillion games is based.

You'll be chopped up and be used as last ditch rations.

PC, Xbox, Switch, PS5
Who tf said stadia

>My SeX is much better than my PC
I'm so sorry to hear that.

I'd argue female distribution on Any Forums in general is probably like 10 percent. They unironically like reddit much more when it comes to image boards because they can still conflate their identity with their reddit account and get brownie points and so on for being female. Especially now cause im pretty sure reddit has little avatars now. Women that make it past the "Any Forums is scary and sexist" meme and don't get filtered are usually aight, and if you've met some Any Forums girls they usually have good sense of humor, but stay the fuck away they are all psychotic, rightfully so if they use this place

this is literally the formula i'm gonna follow 100%. already grabbed elden ring, gonna grab jack's game, and then it's kirby's turn in march. fucking based vidya enjoyer

im curious not "exited"

Maybe I should have told them I was depressed or something. I had a fraudulent enlistment buddy who was also going home and he's probably laughing it up right now.

I must stick my dick in crazy.

I'm the user. I have the Xbox one purely for the convenience factor. Not only that I get to play all of my backwards compatible titles on it. Banjo Kazooie at 4K has never felt so good. Whenever I play a game on PC I hate fiddling with the settings to get it to play "just right", often times the optimizations are done for me and I can just sit back and play.

Of course I'm missing out on a lot, modding, higher framerates, higher resolutions. But I'll do that once I actually play the damn game and have the need to replay it.

>ever PC player ever still larping that they have the latest shit
>then goes to Elden Ring threads and complains that their Windows Mojave machine can’t run it
My sides. Pottery.

>”user you replied to”
>schizo claiming to be me
Sonyger falseflags gtfo

So your PC is shit but you're not poor? Hmmmm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK I LITERALLY JUST LEARNED THAT SOUL HACKERS 2 IS COMING OUT AND ATLUS ARE TOTALLY GOING TO MILK THAT SERIES LIKE THEY'RE DOING TO PERSONA HOLY SHIT FUCKING AWESOME OH MY GOD

yeah, we're all excited for soul hackers 2.

Attached: 1621535381494.jpg (500x500, 49.49K)

Speak for yourself, faggot.