Does Elden Ring have transformation?

Does Elden Ring have transformation?

Attached: 1645656299470.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

Bump

S4 went full autismo desu

S4 is based

No, but The World ends with you does

I watched season 1 of this and it was unbelievably bad. Cannot understand how people actually consume this garbage.

It gets much better, then promptly drops the ball with the ending.

no i dont think there are trannies transitioning in the game

Dw it gets much worse. Isayama wrote the GoT S8 ending of manga.

You are retarded
How was it bad?

Everything in S4 was foreshadowed since at least season 2, in reality Eren's future memomy ability was foreshadowed since Chapter 1 episode 1 as he sees hiself dying and wakes up crying.
The only retarded shit that was rushed and barely planned is what will be in the AOT movie or everything that happens after Chapter 131.

Been a long time since I watched it but from what I remember: Insanely padded with constant repetition of exposition and huge amounts of recap footage to the point where it felt like some of the episodes contained maybe 5 minutes of real content or even less. None of the characters went anywhere interesting and the plot twists were dumb. It didn't do a good job of making its setting and premise believable, it feels like the rough outline of a story that was never fleshed-out properly.

The characters never really improved there's only 4 characters that are well done and interesting, them being Reiner, Eren, Zeke and Erwin, but 3/4 of them are ruined by the final 4 chapters in the manga.

NO I DONT WANT THAT!

It's just a rough draft introduction though

You posted an off-topic post on Any Forums for our sake...
I promise I won't let this error go to waste.

Attached: IMG_20220224_030356.jpg (426x369, 113.17K)

Give me the Mikasa.

Attached: 1638750152178.jpg (480x360, 29.35K)

>they killed your sister dad, let me kill your new wife now
really?

No I really want to know if elden Ring will have transformations

GNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: GNAAAAAAA.png (1918x1080, 903.8K)

You get what you fucking deserve

Attached: 1642998280474.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Yes, you can turn into a chud who murders children so your creator recovers some of his lost pride for the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombimgs.

I really hope they do an anime original ending

Wonder how anime-onlies will reactto the ending

Attached: gpf5izcz97i81.jpg (424x272, 20.75K)

if they don't then i want russia to nuke Japan. Fuckin jewish cock slobbin pussies. cant even be fucked to remove their Jewish censorship laws in 2022

The final cope

Red Swan > My War > Jiyuu No Tsubasa > Guren No Yumiya > The Rumbling > Shinsou Wo Sasageyo > Whatever the fuck that Season 3-2 OP was called

They fucking better