The bbtag

Why is nobody playing blazblue crosstag battle? I thought you guys liked complex games with player expression and high character power?

Attached: capsule_616x353(1).jpg (616x353, 157.25K)

I do, all the time faggot, and this isn't even considering the like 500 hours I have on PS4.
t.Jubei and Neo main

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (722x298, 525.13K)

>bbtag
>complex
It's nu-ArcSys autocombo cancer with TODs and no neutral

Have you played it?

i play bbcf, i don't touch tag

not him but yes, he is right at least about the autocombo shit.

seriously, I can barely find matches in ranked and I don't want to join a room and wait ages for my turn.

I made a free-for-all room. seemed to work well until the game froze up.

True-Warrior Karate is taking the world by storm.

Best thing to do is bend like the green reed rather than get broke like the mighty oak during a great storm.

Attached: yashiro.jpg (1920x1080, 665.57K)

Did the other thread die that quickly?

Attached: 96002587_p0.png (1680x1200, 3.17M)

Blazblue is shit bro, almost everyone left after the rollback high wore off

The special edition is on sale on switch. Anyone know how the frame rate is on the switch version? And is this game or that persona 4 fighting game that's about to be ported better?
>Inb4 buy it on another platform
I literally only have a switch
>Inb4 lel how
I just do okay

Attached: ae32915b17cf2be113afc4e6946dd1f4.jpg (533x540, 34.31K)

BBTag is going to have rollback, which will make online play bearable across most occasions.
Persona 4 Ultimax won't.
Both games are their own special brand of bullshit between sandwiching pressure and mixups vs. status ailments and gimmicky stuff.
Both games have Touch of Death.

I'm not even sure if that P4U is even coming to switch so Tag is probably your ONLY choice for an up-to-date fighter on that thing. Someone do correct me on P4U though

Attached: Haido-Kyun and Yuzu-ne.jpg (1139x1408, 306.03K)

lel how

Is rollback even going to the switch version?

no, only pc and ps4 are getting rollback

I actually have no idea, wouldn't surprise me if Switch was just an after-thought and it gets completely skipped over.
On that end, I don't think BBCF on switch has rollback, although its delay netcode was apparently marginally better than any other release's delay netcode because you could actually play on the snow stage that you're never supposed to pick

Attached: E0hnKXmUcAA471p.png (800x700, 354.59K)

So BBTag is getting rollback on PS4 but PS4 BBCF doesn't?

>I'm not even sure if that P4U is even coming to switch so Tag is probably your ONLY choice for an up-to-date fighter on that thing. Someone do correct me on P4U though
Nah it's coming to switch, that's why I asked. FighterZ still gets support too which is been my main fighting game for a couple years. But that's actually a really well done port and is actually playable which is why I was wondering the frame rate for tag. It's been one of those games I've been meaning to pick up but BlazBlue never really appealed to me that much character-wise.
Im a sexpat in Cambodia that doesn't feel like paying out the ass for shipping costs for another console or pc overseas. When I go back to America for vacation im probably gonna get a series s or something

>Im a sexpat in Cambodia
How's that been going for you

He's wrong, only PC BBTAG is getting rollback.

I knew it was too good to be true