Rate my game music

youtube.com/watch?v=ckTZlLOumao&ab_channel=ca3

Decided to learn to compose music for my games.
Learned a new trick to make easily music as a noob.

pls rate my song I made with new workflow.

:D

Attached: b6d.png (1027x731, 94.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1jFzxGpjkQd3
vocaroo.com/1mMPbOjo6und
youtube.com/watch?v=UUXi4ppLm-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

amazing

I like it, it reminds me of Final Fantasy.

woah... arpeggios... i kneel music-dono...

FF's prelude if it had ADD

kek, I copied FFI prelude until It was original enough to not be sued.

xD

I'm viewer 18. It sounds pleasant to the ears and give off a fantasy vibe. If you want some criticism I would say you should give some variation to the rhythm.

Miyasaki did the same with Berserk

Ik I'm just saying what others have already but it sounds like a pre-ps1 era final fantasy game. Good work user. I recently began making my own "video game music" in korg gadget iOS inspired heavily by silent hill and final fantasy and castlevania and stuff. I'm not quite at a point where I want to show it to anyone but it's been a really fun journey. I've played and written my own music since I was a preteen and this has been my most recent foray into a new genre or style. Getting into grooveboxes and synths and stuff and it's been a lot of fun. Was always intimidated by synthesizers and daws and stuff but it's been just like learning any other instrument

vocaroo.com/1jFzxGpjkQd3

Attached: 1632427814433.jpg (1848x2046, 1M)

I like this one

thanks, here was my attempt at using some 8bit sounds... i started making a lil game and was coming up with some ideas but i don't think this would even fit anywhere
magical8bit is the free plugin i used
vocaroo.com/1mMPbOjo6und

its cool has a mysterious vibe. sounds like you are changing keys a lot. do you know what you are doing or just vibing it out?

i like it. now source for your banner?

Attached: 1626413364354.png (728x260, 468.47K)

Feels Terraria-ish.

the guy that does the langrisser art.

Satoshi urushihara.

honestly no clue, I was unintentional at best.

It's A minor.

I like it! It will be cool to include it in a secret area of your game, it just needs some refiment.

penis

youtube.com/watch?v=UUXi4ppLm-U

sounds nice
can't wait to play your game, user

notes are way too high when it goes up.
its very mysterious and would be better cut shorter and used as a title screen. You gotta add more or lower notes running under the main ones to fill this out at the minimum.

t. doesnt make music or know anything about music sciences.