You don't, do you?

You don't, do you?

Attached: file.png (772x960, 472.83K)

No I don’t, I did when I was a dumb kid but not since I was 13 and preordered halo 4

No, I don't. The one about masturbation is much more poignant btw.

I don't see how which day I buy the game on matters.

They actually can. It happened with FF14 when game codes couldn't be generated for a while.

I do it so I can preload

No I pre-order to save ten bucks

Of course not.

Attached: pirate.gif (500x200, 1.96M)

pre-order to pre-load. I'm not sitting though this shit when I could be playing instead.

Attached: slow.jpg (1841x242, 79.39K)

never have, never will

No, I would never mock the noble orangutan

I do it on the rare occasion that the pre-order is at a discounted price, indie devs sometimes do this.
There are games where you know you'll be playing it the second it becomes available, in those cases I usually "pre-order" it a few hours before it is out

Good man, Gibbs.

Attached: file.png (1010x821, 89.1K)

I preordered a few physical copies when I was younger when stores didn't buy a shit ton of copies. If I pre order a game now it's a day or two before release so it's downloaded beforehand.

>$42.12
That's a funny way to spell $0.00.

Attached: pirate.png (306x315, 217.36K)

Only if they have pre-load.

Underag-
>halo 4 was ten years ago

Attached: 1642474386630.jpg (540x540, 33.95K)

You pre-order games because business strategy checks for those type of things. If you're favorite franchise has a pre-order make sure you do it. The execs will see that the game makes a lot of money and will give it a sequel

Better get used to the passage of time. I was 14 when Halo 4 came out and I've been able to buy you a drink for a few years now.

why preload when download speed is faster than decrypting the files

>I was 14
>Halo 2 came out

Attached: 65454654.jpg (417x414, 26.67K)

>Spends 4 hours decrypting because he has a shit CPU

Still underaged

I was 6 years old. And now I am a sales director for a decent sized company. Time passes and we should not dwell on it, it will only depress us.

I don’t pre-order games period. Not since Colonial Marines. Learned that fucking lesson right quick.