SD Gundam Battle Alliance

it's going to be amazing

Attached: BattleAlliance.jpg (1280x720, 109.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-ASZewoKAXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what makes you say that? we barley got any gameplay

>we barley got any gameplay
what?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-ASZewoKAXQ

wheres the hud and stuff we dont know how anything works, it looks cool and I hope its good

But why? Why? Why does it have to be SD? Why can't they just be regular?

I have wanted a game like this for so long

SD is awesome and every other gundam game features the normal units, what do you have against SD?

Attached: 10008445a.jpg (529x401, 59.77K)

>what do you have against SD?

The fact that it's SD, and not regular. They need to pump out actually good, regular sized Gundam games before they start messing with SD. Because fact is, we don't have any good regular Gundam games right now. No Gundam games at all, in fact.

shut your whore mouth

Attached: Gundam_Battle_Assault_2.jpg (360x450, 41.78K)

>we don't have any good regular Gundam games right now. No Gundam games at all, in fact.
imagine being this delusional

>posts a game from 2002

At least post a good Gundam game.

Attached: Gvgnextpluscover.jpg (931x1600, 321.68K)

Buying this because it's a Gundam game on Xbox don't even care if it sucks

Looks like SDGO with an actual budget and no gacha. Sign me the fuck up.
Though, while I do like the focus on PVE, I do hope there's still a PVP mode for those of us who want to relive SDGO's glory days.

I just want EXVS2 on PC

It's going to be OK. It's not Gundam Breaker 3.

Pretty sure the Nintendo direct trailer showed hud.

Looks fun but my dream is still a UC Gundam game in the style of Wing Commander.

Too bad it will never happen because that would require effort on Bandai Namco’s part when they know that they can just keep making the same thing over and over again for easy money.

All i want is realistic Gundam game that can be played in cockpit view, i guess Operation 2 is realistic too but i prefer Gundam game that focus on single player mode than online shit

Attached: 847023318.jpg (554x415, 68.34K)

why dont they just make a ground type gundam game...... ii need my 8th MS Team fantasies....

Attached: file.png (1080x1350, 2.45M)

Do i get to play as my boy?

Attached: Agguguy.png (750x800, 129K)

I miss the early days of MSGO for this kind of thing. Playing the jungle map as the ground-type or the Torrington map in a Powered GM was so much fun just for the feeling of it all.
And then, as always, they had to keep milking further into the timeline and everything went to shit.