ITT

Games where you prefer the remake to the original

Attached: 98720--conker-live-reloaded.png (453x640, 174.77K)

There's elements I like about both.
>Updated textures nice
>Censoring bad
>Old MP gone bad
>New MP is good too

>but muh poo poo song!
really only nincels are like this. The remake is far better to actually play.

Always wanted to play this
PC Port when?

hate to use the buzzword but the N64 multi had so much soul. I didn't get to play the remake multiplayer on XBL but I missed the different modes.

Inb4 a snoy or some autistic anti-Nintendo schizo sperges about the N64 version, oh wait...

Yeah, really my point is that both are great. Online MP with the old game modes would've been sick, but for the time, the multiplayer we got was still sick.

i don't give a crap about the censorship, but why people never talk about the changes in the levels? those are the worst. And all the new jokes about "look, i'm a remake" are cringe and ruins the mood of the original game.

Majora's Mask 3D

Everyone can fuck off about "muh old swimming and bosses". The visual upgrade, the save statues, the Bomber's Notebook's massive improvement and the ability to manipulate time with more precision makes it the definitive way to play that game, by far

>>pic not related

I'm only kidding

The original had save statues. Also the visuals were a downgrade.

You know perfectly what I meant. There are way more of the statues now. You just wanted to act dumb to start shit.

Also the visuals are SO much better, it's not even a debate

What's funny is that in the remake you could disable some of the censors. The gameplay was 10x better in remake but fuck I wish they included the old mp for online too. The berri in the lobby was hot though

>Everyone can fuck off about "muh old swimming and bosses".
YEAH fuck off with that "objectively worse gameplay for two out of three of the masks that you spend a huge chunk of gameplay in and also major boss battles" shit. I don't wanna hear it, because more triangles are on the screen means it's better

I didn't know what you meant because I never played the ugly remake. This alone is an unforgivable change.

Attached: download.jpg (2524x734, 89.63K)

Resident evil 1. I still like the n64 version of cbfd better but xbox improved so much shit like the electric wires knife part and the entire mansion was way less frustrating. Besides the crosshair, the xbox controller is just one of the best controllers ever so that had a huge advantage.

There was a remake of this?

Is this version in Rare Replay?

Yes.

OP is the remake.

Sick. Might pick it up because of this thread

what if you were to give this game, say, twenty, intelligent people, I mean what would that do?
let's face it, what would it do?

I was allowed to play this when I was in elementary school. First game I ever beat.

Attached: 1200px-Sm64ds.jpg (1200x1067, 177.25K)

Xenoblade Chronicles DE

It isn't, it's the N64 version. He's retarded.

Go to the observatory in the remake and tell me the visuals are SO much better again. You should have bent sent off to die for an oil company somewhere.