SHAAAAAAAAAZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

SHAAAAAAAAAZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

Attached: file.png (615x324, 88.16K)

paid shills, as usual.

We had these same exact threads before Cyberpunk came out.

Attached: 1641391109665.gif (630x478, 46.97K)

reddit game

It's over for us Shaztrannies, we've slurrrped our last big gulp of cum. Tonight we floss in hell!

zelda bros....

Attached: 97.png (91x95, 1.26K)

and IGN's/others aren't even on there yet...

We had information that Cyberpunk was a broken piece of shit before it released too.

It sounds like the BotW of Souls games without making the mistakes BotW did where it just tosses out most of what fans really loved about the series along with the new open world stuff. Also remember BotW was supposed to be 98 but a retarded obese tranny faggot knocked the score down.

From bonus

i remember that well. he got death threats lol

I hate this open world meme so much. Now those fags will ruin Zelda even more. I just want a return to classic Zelda games, it's not fair being a real Zeldabro.

Nintentrannies in absolute shambles

The review embargo for Elden Ring is lifted and the reviews are pouring in. Universal praise, dozens of perfect scores and not a single one below 90 yet.
I'm going to particularly enjoy peeling my crusty cheeks apart and unleashing a firehose blast of much-deserved sewage upon this kusoge. And watch all the butthurt fromdrones cope & seethe.

Attached: 1637945112186.jpg (801x783, 41.22K)

You cunts will always have some inane excuse against anything. Cry more bitch.

elden ring ultimately brings nothing new to the table
hell, the reviewers didn't even finish the game yet they're throwing out tens left and right
remember death loop? that's what i thought
and here's the kicker folks we have no old gen console reviews okay they don't exist as of this post and pc performance is apparently abysmal
and yet elden ring is game of the year?
how so when all you do in this big bloated empty open world is collect useless shit and kill everything that moves on the screen

Miyazaki hit that home run! from software have really hit that SHUT THE FUCK UP

the game is shit, that's what it is
but you want to sit there and go oh but it's so revolutionary
no it's not
it's not revolutionary in any sense of that word
it's the same old shit
it's an asset flip
and now it's being rewarded and i'll tell you what here
if this is the best that this medium has to offer i'm out
i don't want to play video games anymore if this is the standard for quality

No one cares.

Attached: 97.jpg (800x450, 53.63K)

SEETHE, COPE, MALD, DILATE

97 without a Nintendo bonus.

godspeed, brave soldier.

Attached: FMNguZ9WUAEjglI.jpg (848x1200, 201.94K)

I really think you can forgive BotW for not having expansive dungeons and a variety of enemies and bosses like most Zeldas because they built this whole new engine and style of gameplay for the series. The game was a huge undertaking.
The sequel will probably fill in the gaps that people want filled because Nintendo doesn't have to completely start over and make a new everything this time around.