Great game

great game
better than galaxy even

Attached: gc_super_mario_sunshine_p_3vhoon.jpg (846x1200, 196.35K)

no way retard

>bad controls
>terrible level design
>bad gimmicks
>most of shines are hidden coins that aren't tracked in any way

It has the best music, atmosphere, and location of 3D Marios. I'll give you that. But as a game it's the absolute worst of all 3D Mario.

>great game
true
>better than galaxy even
I dunno about that

aesthetically its one of the coolest games ever. mechanically it doesnt really shine(lol) until the secret levels without fludd.

I agree OP the movement and camera options are also much better. I go back to play it now and then for comfy summer vibes. I only play Galaxy to listen to the soundtrack.

>coobers

Yes although i haven't played it since i was 10 years old and haven't played galaxy

That isn't too difficult, as Nintendo became worse and worse midway into the Wii's lifespan, which is where so much contention from their games comes from. Skyward, Other M, Galaxy 2. Galaxy 1 is still really good, though. You shouldn't shit on it, since Sunshine and G1 are still great.
G2 has one of the best final boss songs in a non RPG Mario, though. RPG goes to Smithy.

Everything I speak is truth, there is no need to reply; I'm already aware I'm based.

if you're gonna shitpost about sunshine being the greatest in order to rile people up, use 64 and not galaxy. that'll really piss autists off
sunshinechad btw

have sex

okay game
bad 3D mario game

obviously

I like all 3D Mario games

Attached: plushapu.jpg (885x960, 104.41K)

Haha I love Mario Sunshine!

Attached: 1618266722307.jpg (577x388, 42.81K)

Loved this game as a kid and still do. Some of the most alive feeling and robust worlds in a 3D platformer to this day. I want vacation at Delfino plaza.

Attached: Mario FUNshine.jpg (1000x1000, 238.62K)

>sunshine
>bad controls

Tropical. Atmosphere.
Kino.

Attached: 1634598776549.jpg (501x563, 25.19K)

>one theme for all levels
>the best
Nah

Where did this meme come from anyway? Just people that missed the long jump? I miss it too but other than that the movement physics are great. Galaxy is worse because not only is it slow, but sometimes there's an annoying glitch where when turning around Mario walks around in a big circle. Fucked me over so many times in that bob-omb clean up minigame.

Galaxy is the worst 3D Mario so that's not hard to do.